Epilogue (Part 2 of 2)

You are in the last part of this story. Thank you so much for reading and supporting Euri and Vernon's story, for your comments and votes. To all silent readers, thank you din. Thank you for inspiring me to finish What If. Medyo hindi talaga ko sure na matatapos ko 'to kung wala kayo. Hope you'd also support the next part of this series - Of All People, Why You (Andrei, Cloie and James' story).

This chapter is dedicated to all my Amores, friends and co-writers who are reading this story.

P.S Since last chapter na 'to, I would really appreciate if you would leave some comments.

What Prixther has said slowly sinks into my mind. It makes me think of the possibilities. Putting Vannesa at risk again was never part of my plans. If I had to get away from her I would do that. Even though it hurts not to see her nor talk to her.

A few days later, I don't know but I think Heaven and Earth were really on my side. Gabi na, katatapos lang ng class namin nang maisipan kong pumunta sa SMA for no exact reason, sumama din si James.

I just feel like I have to go here.

And all of a sudden as we were walking, I saw Vannesa running in fear. Pag tingin ko sa likod niya ay may nakasunod sa kanyang nakasuot ng uniform na gaya sa kanila.

When I heard him shout my name, that was my hint that something was wrong with that man.

That fucking guy is harassing Vannesa!

I balled my hands into fists.

Mabilis kaming lumapit doon at walang sabi-sabing hinila ang lalaki na 'yon palayo kay Vannesa. My mind was clouded with anger. Pinagsusuntok ko siya sa galit hanggang sa magkaroon na siya ng mga pasa.

I don't fucking care what might happen to him because of my punches. Hindi ibig sabihin na mag isa lang si Vannesa, pagsasamantalahan niya na!

"Dude, awat na!" James grabbed my shoulders, taking me away from this jerk.

"Bro, tama na!"

After giving him what he deserves, pinaubaya ko na siya kay James. I just told him to bring that guy to jail and file a case for harassing Vannesa.

Simula ng gabi na may nag harass kay Vannesa, I decided to take her home and always wait for her after her classes to make sure she was safe. I even talked to her driver na ako muna ang maghahatid sa kanya pauwi.

The first time I set foot in their house, her Yaya invited me to eat. Hindi na ako makatanggi kasi hinila niya ako. Pagpunta namin sa dining room ay nakita ko si Prix. He was currently eating toasted ravioli and beef broccoli.

He downed his juice before glancing at me. "Why the hell are you here?" His voice was calm but I could sense anger with it.

"Hinatid ko si Vannesa,"

Prix is mad at me and I seriously understand his side. I knew he is just concern and an overprotective brother since nag iisang kapatid niya lang si Vannesa.

Napatayo siya upuan niya. "Diba sinabihan na kitang layuan mo ang kapatid ko?"

"I can't stay away from her," I answered honestly.

"Tell me, what's your plan? Akala mo ba hindi ko alam na ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit kami nag hiwalay ni Danna?!" pagbibintang niya.

My forehead creased in confusion. "What are you talking about? Wala akong kinalaman sa hiwalayan niyo."

Noong paalis na ako para umiwas sa kanya ay tinawang niya ako ulit. "Mag usap nga tayong dalawa, Licauco. Ano bang balak mo sa kapatid ko?"

I turned to face him. "What do you want to hear, Prix? Na gumaganti ako sayo?" Dahil nilayo ninyo si Vannesa? I tsked. "You know me, Prix." That I don't meddle in other people's business.