3 ♔♕ 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

'𝟾𝟽 & 𝟾𝟾

She was a happy baby.

The sort that gets passed around at family occasions and makes everyone smile. And that was just what did happen. Bella would be passed from person to person, never failing to make them smile.

She learnt to talk early, babbling incoherently to anyone that would listen. Her parents and grandparents would have full conversations with her, even if the answers they got were just noises. She had essentially free reign over the palaces and as soon as she learnt to walk that was it, she was off.

The first time the public saw this was Trooping the Colour 1988. She was just eighteen months old, the perfect age for her first appearance.

Diana carried her out as they walked onto the balcony, smiling as Bella immediately started waving frantically to the crowd who were cheering her on

Diana carried her out as they walked onto the balcony, smiling as Bella immediately started waving frantically to the crowd who were cheering her on. She stayed in her arms for a few minutes, all the while waving very enthusiastically, before she began to look around, wiggling in her arms.

"Pa!" She said, stretching her arms out to him as Diana passed her over. Out of the corner of her eye she could see her daughters hand waving again, getting closer and closer to her hat, she turned back to them sharing a laugh with Charles and Phillip who were watching her antics with a grin.

"Look Bella, look at the planes." Phillip told her, pointing up to the sky where the fly past was beginning. Instead, she waved at him, causing a big smile to erupt on his face. "No, stay with your pa." he said quietly as she began to stretch her arms out to her.

"Grandpa!" She exclaimed, wiggling again in her fathers arms as she tried her best to get to him. Sighing, he took her into his arms, smiling to his wife as she turned to see what was going on.

"Watch now Bella..." she instructed as the Red Arrows appeared on the horizon, "look, can you see them?"

She gave a big nod in reply, mouth dropping open in wonder as they let off the colours. That was the picture that covered the front pages the next day, the sight of the new princess seeing for the first time the spectacle that is the Red Arrows.

 That was the picture that covered the front pages the next day, the sight of the new princess seeing for the first time the spectacle that is the Red Arrows