25 ♔♕ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵

𝗔/𝗡: 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗞 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗧𝗩 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 / 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗞. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗰 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁'𝘀 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀:

https://youtu.be/lBvix8cJ_zc

𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲!

𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟼

"Do you want us here?" Charles asked, pointing to the sofas and chair set up in front of them.

They were in the sitting room at Highgrove. The usual layout of the room altered slightly in order to account for the camera equipment that was filling up one half of the room.

It had been decided that for the 30th anniversary of the Prince's Trust, not only would Prince Charles give an interview, but he would also be accompanied by all three of his children, marking a landscape moment in their lives. They were now old enough to be classed as fully fledged royals.

"Your Royal Highness, congratulations on 30 years of The Prince's Trust." Ant began, smiling at her father as he spoke.

"You're very kind, thank you very much," Charles replied before joking, "I can't believe it is 30 years, it is rather worrying, but I'm still alive!"

"Tell us about the different ways the trust supports young people all over the U.K.."

As her father began to explain how the Trust worked, Bella zoned out slightly, aware that this part of the interview wasn't really for her at all.

"How important are William, Harry and Isabella in keeping you in touch with what's relevant today and what's in fashion?" The mention of her name snapped her attention back and she shuffled slightly as she waited for her father to answer.

"Do we look fashionable?!" William quipped immediately, not giving their pa any chance to speak.

"Speak for yourself."

Bella's quick retort earned a chuckle across the room, a warm smile being shared between siblings as they waited for their father to begin talking.