32 ♔♕ 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗔/𝗡: 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝟮/𝟯 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗺𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲!

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁!

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼...!

𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷

"And so into the arena, going first for Team GB, we have Her Royal Highness Princess Isabella of Wales riding Her Majesty The Queen's horse Antarctic Emperor...interesting horse this isn't it Micheal?"

"Yeah well, um, I don't think I'd quite like to be where she's sat let's say...he's just a lot of a horse, very responsive but also very sensitive and he's very reactive to the crowds, I think Bella has said before that he's a bit of a show off, so she'll probably be very grateful that the crowds here have quietened off."

"Yeah, it was a good centre line and halt but you can see where he just gets a little bit opinionated and thinks, 'hang on, I think I know what we're doing now'!"

"Definitely! That was a good extended trot there, nice half pass, bit fast coming out of the corner but that's to be expected with such a big horse..."

"Lots for her to control isn't there..."

"Yeah, and as I was saying earlier dressage is not his favourite of the three at all...what usually happens with this horse is that the dressage isn't so good and then they go out on cross country and because he's got such a huge long stride and, I mean to me he always looks like he could just gallop on, they make a lot of it up on the jumping, which is never ideal but when you've got a horse as good as he is at the cross country and then showjumping, because he can also be very careful, then, you know, you take the risk with the dressage."

"Exactly Micheal yeah, nice flying change in the canter there but you could see he was just a bit unbalanced...do you think that's why she's first for the dressage, team tactics you know, get the worst test over and done with?"

"Well I don't think it's going to exactly be a bad test and you never know with horses but probably yeah, also as the day goes on, the crowd will probably get bigger so Rio will react to that more..."

"Yeah, just coming to the end of the test now...the free walk wasn't very free but I don't think that will bother her much now...very nice down the centre line...and she gives him a big pat as they finish...do you think she'll be happy with that?"

"Definitely yeah, I mean you can see, huge smile on her face there...I think that was actually one of the best tests I've seen him do and hopefully that will reflect on the scoreboard."