22 ♔♕ 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜,
𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖,
𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟺.

"Have a look further to the left." Bella instructed firmly, watching as Harry gave a deep sigh before pushing himself over to the other side of the shelf he was resting on, William grunting as he moved.

"Bloody hell Harry, what have they been feeding you?" His elder brother asked, his face turning a deep beetroot as he supported Harry's legs. "Peter, you're going to have to take over."

Five of the seven elder grandchildren were currently squashed into a store cupboard in the roof of Sandringham, searching desperately for the hidden game. The other two, Beatrice and Eugenie, were stood outside, guarding the door for them.

"Are you sure it's here Bella?" Peter asked with a frown, already preparing to lift Harry up so he could reach the higher shelves.

"Yes!" She insisted, "Beatrice and I overheard Stevens and Walker talking about it, I'm positive they said it was in this one."

Seeing the doubtful looks on the faces of her cousins, she moved round Zara to the door, opening it up as quietly as she could. "Bea." Bella whispered, "it was this one, wasn't it?"

With a silent nod of the head from her cousin, Bella shut the door again, "carry on, it must be here somewhere."

Harry gave another sigh as he grabbed onto the shelves, "on three." Peter said, grabbing him around the legs so he could lift him up, "one...two...three."

A resounding thud went through the room as Harry's head hit the shelf above him, "fucking hell!" Harry exclaimed, a hand going to his head as Peter dropped him.

"For gods sake shut up or else someone will hear us!" Bella whispered to her brother who was now sat on the floor, legs splayed out in front of him.

"That was my head!" He whispered back just as harshly, giving it a tentative rub as he did so.

"It's alright it won't do any damage." Zara quipped, already sharing a laugh with William.

"Let me look." Bella huffed, pushing off the back wall towards the shelves.

"Oh no...no way you're being lifted up Harry Potter." William said, looking pointedly at the still deep red scar that ran from just next to the arch of her eyebrow, to half way up her forehead.

"Here," Zara began, laughing at Bella who had stuck her tongue out at her eldest brother in reply. Nodding to her brother, she continued, "lift me up, I'll see if I can find it."

With a lot more ease than with Harry, Peter lifted her up, Zara pushing herself up further by resting her arms on the shelf. She began to very carefully sort through the piles of spare linen, trying her hardest not to move anything.

"Aha!" She grinned, moving a pile of bedsheets to one side to reveal a very dusty monopoly box. Pulling it out, she replaced the sheets before nodding down to her brother who let go, this time with a bit more care.

"Well done Z!" They chorused, all of them grinning as they looked at the box.

"Honestly," Zara began, "we could have found it hours ago if these lot had had a woman's look."