19

"Dani, let's go watch a movie."

Chan and I sat side by side. He stayed the night and yes, he slept on the floor with me. But thankfully he did because the night didn't seem cold at all. Of course the blanket was thick but his arms were thiccc. He was like a huge teddy bear, so cuddly but not soft... His abdomen specially, was never soft. If it wasn't for my exhaustion, I would have stayed up all night, way too aware of his muscles pressed up against my back.

"What? Today?" I asked.

"Yup, you don't have work today right?" He retorted, pulling me to sit on his lap.

It was a Monday today and I sorted out my schedule that I would leave a day for me to rest and that day is today. Its a day of the week for me to rest.

"Hmm?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him in the eye. "How are you so sure I'm free today?"

To my surprise, Chan pecked me on the lips before he burried his face on my chest and mumbled, "Because if you had work today, you wouldn't be cuddling with me right now."

I chuckled. He was right. Even my siblings left for school a while ago. If someone had a job today, it was Chan. "You on the other hand, you have to be at the company today." I told him, running my fingers through his soft, curly hair. "Why are you here instead, hmmm?"

He pulled away. "We haven't seen each other in almost a month. I need to be with you for at least an entire day." He said, pouting like a child. "Besides, I told the manager I would rest because I was feeling unwell."

Speaking of being unwell, I decided to not tell Chan nor my siblings just yet. Specially because my decision is to not do something about it. If they found out, I would be forced to undergo surgery and chemotherapy. Which I didn't like. Brain tumors are most likely to relapse and if the doctors didn't get it out in the first surgery, that means there's no chance for survival. The only treatment option would be chemo and palliative care. Either way, I had no means of paying such a huge sum.

"Alright fine. Let's go on a date. I hope people don't catch you - us on this date." I laughed, remembering all our attempts at dating. Its always either he would ditch me or fans caught on and chased him away.

"Nah. I'm gonna wear my glasses. And besides, no one would find masks suspicious nowadays." He laughed, heading over to my dresser to grab some clothes he intentionally left behind for when he sleeps over. "Let's change then."

It has always been a silly teen age dream of mine to walk down the city hand in hand with the person I liked. It took a while for me and Chan to finally have a little date but it is happening now. Well at least that's something I can tick off my bucket list.

It was nerve wrecking at first but when people passed us by without any suspicious looks, I learned how to relax. Chan was right, a mask and a pair of thick glasses was all it took to fool everyone. "We should have done this sooner." He chuckled.

"We should've." I agreed.

"Should we watch a movie?" He asked, both of us stopping in front of the movie theater. It was kind of spontaneous and there weren't even any good movies to watch. "My treat?"

"Why not? I want caramel popcorn." I chuckled. "Wait here, I'll get the tickets...." I pushed him to a corner and rushed off to the ticket booth after he gave me his wallet.

After paying for the tickets and the bucket of popcorn and an extra large cola, we made our way inside and sat at the furthest corner where there weren't much people. It wasn't dark yet and people were still coming in. But when the lights finally turned off, we decided to pull our masks down to be able to eat.

Trailers were being shown on the huge screen and while that was going on, thoughts flooded in my mind. If my present with Chan is as happy as this, then my future with him can be happier than this. I thought I was prepared to die of cancer but suddenly, I wanted to live the future I envision with this man.

"Oh the movie's starting." He said, looking over to me. "Are you cold?"

"Oh just a little." I smiled at him.

He took the cup that was on the holder in between us and placed it on his side. He then put the arm rest up and pulled me closer beside him. "We cant have you cold now. The movie is just starting." He chuckled, his arm was now resting comfortably around me.

"Yup. A hotpack is still better but you can do the job." I teased him.

"Can a hotpack hug you???" He asked. "Does a hotpack have great visuals like me? Hmm?"

"Shush, just watch." I rolled my eyes at him.

To get to be with this man longer? Heck yeah. But how? How do I earn the money? How do I take care of my siblings when I'm on chemo. Chemotherapy will break me physically... I just know that I'll lose myself somewhere along the difficult treatment.

"This is boring..." Chan whispered in ny ear.

"Sorry, I randomly chose a movie." I whispered back.

"That's alright." He whispered but this time, closer to my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck but I acted as if it didn't affect me and I instead just kept my attention on the tremendously flat story line of a nerdy girl falling for the bad boy jock.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks when I felt warm moist lips touch the sensitive skin under my ears. I feared people looking and seeing their idol doing this but no one seemed to care. Heck there were only about 25 people in this huge theater, all of them far away from our secluded seats. So I let myself feel the sweet kisses he showered my neck with.

"You're being daring for a first movie date." I whispered.

"I just missed you very much. " He said, using his hand to guide me to look at him then, he slowly leaned in to meet my dry chapped ones. This sensation, I would miss when I die... Looks like it isn't my time to, yet. "Is it just me or are you getting thinner? Don't make me feed you four times a day, Dani, you'd wish you didn't have me to feed you."

Nope. Definitely not dying because this man is worth fighting for. I'll borrow money if I have to. I just... I just really want to experience a future with this man.

"Focus on the movie, Chan." I whispered.

"Sure." He smirked and right after he said that, his soft and warm lips returned to my neck while his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him and soon, on him.

"Hey we'll get caught." I whispered frantically. But he simply hugged me tighter, peppering my neck with kisses before he pulled the sleeves of my sweater down one shoulder and there he started to kiss, lick and suck. Making different combinations to get a rise out of me. "Christopher, if you don't stop soon, I'm going to moan."

At that, he stopped, looking up at me with a proud and smug look on his face. HE DID NOT. "Well, they wouldn't know from who this came from. But at least they'll know you're taken." He winked and when the screen of the cinema showed a bright scene, the light had reflected on us and on my collar bones were a trail of red turning darker and darker by the minute.

"Christopher Bang, I can't believe you right now." I pushed him away and moved back on my seat. This time the two of us cuddled and focused on the movie until it finished.