Chapter eight - Lucy

On the back of bike had been the most amazing thing that Lucy had ever experienced, but it stopped as quickly as it had started. When we got to my house Pyro checked every room in the house.

"Are you okay or do you want me to stay for the night, no funny business." Pyro looked me in my eyes and he raised his hands.

Before his hands could reach for what he wanted to do Lucy quickly stepped back.

"I didn't mean that, I'm sorry" Lucy looked back up at Pyro.

Pyro muttered something under his breath and put his hand in his hair.

"I'm just gonna go, but if you give me your phone I will put my number in and if anything happens you can text me," Pyro stared at me for a second "No matter the time just text me or call me or something okay?"

Lucy opened the door and Pyro walked towards his bike.

"Thank you Pyro.. I really appreciate your help. Please thank your friends for me."

Pyro started his bike and leaned up against his bike.

"You're welcome firefly and I will thank my brothers for you."

With that Lucy watched Pyro drive away and she locked the door.

It was dark and silent in her house and Lucy didn't like the cold draft that came in from somewhere.

She brewed herself a cup of tea and took it with her upstairs. Lucy took off her shirt and shuddered as she remembered how the vile man had raised her shirt. How he had skimmed her body with his hands intending on getting familiar with it.

Lucy looked at the shirt and with a tear rolling down her face she threw it in the trash.

Then followed her pants and her underwear until everything that the man had touched was no longer in sight.

Lucy rushed over to her shower and turned it hotter than she normally had her showers.

She started to soap up and tried to get the feeling of his hands off her body. Lucy only stopped scrubbing her arms and stomach when she saw how red it had turned.

After getting dressed Lucy got into bed and sipped from her cup of tea, but she couldn't calm down. Every time Lucy's eyes started to close she heard a sound, a car door slamming or footsteps that seemed to go by her house.

Lucy realized that it was going to be a long night.

The next morning was awful. Lucy felt very tired and in her mind she kept replaying the events of last night.

If it hadn't been for Pyro and his brothers as he calls them, the night could have ended a whole lot worse.

Determined to thank them properly Lucy set out to make a couple of treats. Eventually when lunch time had long gone by Lucy took the last thing out of the oven.

She had made a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and an apple pie and whilst eating a couple of cookies on the way she went over to the house that she thought she had seen the bikes stand in front of.

It looked like any other building and the only thing that tipped Lucy of that it was some sort of compound were the bikes and the fence all around the grounds.

Walking up to the gate Lucy could help but check if she could see Pyro's bike standing with the others, but she couldn't find it.

"What are you doing here little lady?" A man was standing all most directly behind her and Lucy jumped back in fright.

But unfortunately that action made her drop the bag she was holding which contained the pie and the cookies.

"NO NO NO NO NO Why did you have to scare me?" Lucy dropped to the ground and tried to salvage the treats.

"Little lady I'm not asking again who are you, what are those and what are you doing here."

The man took a step closer and was scowling down at Lucy.

The man kept getting closer and closer until he was standing right in front of Lucy.