Chapter seven - Pyro

Pyro was just nursing his second beer when he got a call from Bullet. Pyro accepted the call and before he could ask Bullet was already speaking up. "You get your ass to the community center right now".

Pyro slammed his beer down and stood up, his chair slamming back. "What's going on, I thought you were on a ride with Eagle". Pyro saw that he had the full attention of Mac and Wendigo by now. "Some dumbass tried to assault Lucy in the alley next to the center."

Pyro ended the call and took off running to his bike hearing a couple feet thumping behind him. Pyro's phone went off and he saw that he had a text from Bullet which said to bring Storm to assess Lucy's injuries. Pyro turned around abruptly and shouted for Storm who quickly came down from the other side of the room and mounted his bike.

Wendigo slammed his hand down on Pyro's shoulder and turned him back. "What is going on Pyro, where are we going". Pyro shook off his leaders hand and ran a hand through his hair. "It's Bullet he just found that girl Lucy in an alley almost being assaulted by some guy".

Wendigo narrowed his eyes and held up a fist. "Man, let's mound up some asshole thinks he can assault someone without any consequences".

A couple of man came around and mounted their bikes and they were off. Pyro was leading the way and when he got to the community center he quickly kicked his stand down and shot off towards the alley. When he got to the back he saw Eagle standing next to an unconscious man laying on the ground, but before he could storm over someone held him back. Pyro looked back and saw that it was Mac, "Let Wendigo and me handle this scum go find your girl". Pyro looked back one more time towards the man and then nodded and walked back towards the bikes.

Looking ahead he saw some people on the ground and started worrying he shouted Lucy's name and ran over.

And there she was, Lucy was curled up almost hiding behind Bullet while Storm was checking out her head. From where he was standing Pyro could see the blood running down her head and he became even angrier then he already was. But looking back at Lucy had him reeling in his temper. Lucy looked terrified, she was shaking and she still had tears running down her cheeks.

Pyro slowly got down next to her and took over for Bullet. "Hello there dragon can you look up for doc please?" Lucy turned her head and looked up at him with big eyes. "Oh dragon I'm so sorry", and with that he pulled her close to him. Pyro looked back at Bullet at that point Mac and Wendigo had walked back up and were standing in the circle around Lucy.

"We were just riding past when Eagle thought he heard something, it wasn't until we rode past the community center that we heard the screams. We rode a little past and then turned off our bikes and ran back. Eagle got there first and knocked the guy off of her and she just collapsed. It wasn't until I got her to look up that I noticed it was Lucy, I took her out of the alley and then I called you".

Pyro looked back at Lucy and saw that the tears were streaming down her face in full force again, but he didn't know what to do. Bullet stepped up and got in front of the girl "Hey Lucy you're safe we are not going to hurt you please take a big breath".

Pyro hugged Lucy close and heard her take a deep breath.

"He just came from behind, I heard a scream so I looked but there was nobody there and then when I tried to go past the alley he grabbed me. I screamed as loud as I could but he threw me down and slammed his hand over my mouth". Lucy looked down to the ground and we all heard her mumble, "He touched me".

Wendigo stormed off and Mac followed him. Storm quickly pulled me aside and assured me that she was okay, just a bump on her head that had started to bleed a bit. He was more worried about her mental state.

I walked back and Lucy took a quick step back. "I should go home". She looked so lost, but yet there was this determination in her voice. "I will bring you back dragon, you're not walking home alone". With a nod to the rest they took off on their bikes and he took Lucy over to his bike. "Please trust me dragon I will just take you home, I will search your room quickly and then if everything is safe I will leave".

Lucy looked him in the eyes and sighed "Yes I would like that".