Chapter six - Lucy

~Authors note~
Hello beatiful people I'm so sorry for not uploading all this time. 
I work in health care and the past couple of months were kinda rough, but it's okay for now. 
Here is the next chapter, let me know what you think and if you like it!

All my love, 

May - theuntoldstoryteller

________________________________________________________________________________

When Lucy closed the door behind her she was hit with the silence. She still hadn't adjusted to the fact that this was her house and that it was just her in there.

Normally she would be working from dawn to dusk and when she got back she would fall asleep quit quickly.

Lucy fell down onto her couch and decided that she would start looking for a job after the funeral. First she would have to get through that. Nobody had contacted her yet, not her old friends, not her old neighbours. Even her aunt from her father's side didn't answer her phone calls anymore.

Lucy looked at the unfinished room and decided to use her time wisely, it was time to move the damned carpet and fix up at least the living room and the kitchen. The house that she rented wasn't all that much but she loved it here. With the sun shining right through the windows in her bedroom so she could wake up by having the sun on her face. That was the one thing that she really wanted, the sun in her room in the morning. At the house where she used to live with her stepmom and dad, she had a very dark room.

She used to have the best room with her own balcony and her own bathroom, but when her stepmom Angie married her dad she had to switch rooms. Angie didn't want to stay in the room where my mom and dad used to sleep together. So she had to look for a new room, but her dad told her to let his new stepsons choose first to be polite. Alex and Aron had chosen the rooms close to her old room, so Lucy ended up with the old guest room above the garage.

Before Lucy realized it night had fallen. For dinner Lucy decided to get some take out, she had seen an Italian place not too far from her house and decided to stop by.

The door of the restaurant made a bell go off somewhere and soon a young girl rushed forward. "Hello and welcome to Rosabella's do you want to sit or take out?".

Lucy looked around the place and decided to just eat in the restaurant for tonight.

"A table for one if that's possible?" Lucy glanced around and took it all in, it was a very sweet looking restaurant. There were checkered tablecloths and flowers in almost every corner.

"Alright follow me". With that the girl guided her towards the table in the back that faced the rest of the restaurant. "Can I get you anything to start off with?"

Lucy sat down and looked around, "A glass of red wine please, a merlot will do". Lucy had decided to treat herself for tonight.

"Alright I will get you a glass of wine and a bread basket". With that the girl walked back to the front.

Lucy sat there looking at the people that were already in the restaurant. She liked it in the restaurant, the light was a bit dimmed and there were candles on every table.

After Lucy finished her dinner she started walking home. It got very dark very quickly but she was determined to walk home as quickly as she could. Lucy just past the entrance to some building when she heard someone scream. Lucy darted around the corner and tried to subtly look at what was happening.

Lucy peered into the darkness but didn't see anything and decided to quickly walk on. Just after she passed the alley she felt a hand catch her wrist. Lucy quickly turned around and looked at the person who grabbed her. It was some kind of creep with his hood pulled down his face. The man started tugging Lucy into the alleyway so Lucy started struggling.

Just as the man grabbed her around her waist, Lucy could here motorcycles coming down the street. The man tried to silence her but Lucy knew that this was her only chance, so she started screaming. The man slammed his hand on her mouth and Lucy bit into his palm and continued screaming with all that she had while still being dragged back into the alley.

The man shoved her on her back and Lucy banged her head against the wall. Black spots invaded her vision and before she could respond the man had houlded her back upright with his hand around her throat. "You hear that sweetpea that's the sound of us having some quiet time together". The man grinned down on her and brought his face closer to Lucy's. "Let's have a good time sweetpea".

Lucy felt the tears dripping down her face as the man started to run his hand down her front.

She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to hold back her tears. With a bang the man was pulled back from her and Lucy's knees buckled. Someone caught her and it wasn't until someone tapped her softly on her cheek that she dared to open her eyes.

"Are you o.. wait Lucy jeez Lucy are you okay?" The man stared at her and Lucy shuddered. "Lucy, do you remember me, it's Bullet from this morning, we met in the park."

The man had started walking out of the alley way which was lit up by it seemed like a half dozen bikes. "Hey little lady please stop crying, it's okay we got you nobody is going to hurt you now".

Lucy looked back up at the man and realized that it was indeed the man from this morning. Lucy tried to tell him that she couldn't stop the tears but the only thing coming out of her mouth were hiccups.

Bullet whistled at a man and nodded at Lucy. "Ey Eagle is Storm out yet and where is Pyro?". Bullet settled down on the ground and pulled Lucy up next to him, he looked back at her and started ordering the remaining man around.

Lucy had brought her knees up to her chest and started to choke on her breath, the tears were still falling down and the thoughts in her head wouldn't slow down.

"Who do we have here, Bullet?" A man had walked up and the tension in Lucy's shoulder got tighter. Lucy could feel her heartbeat in her throat and felt like throwing up.

The man looked at her and quickly kneeled down next to the pair. "Alright girly I need you to slow down your breaths for me, if you continue like this you are probably going to pass out or have a panic attack. Lucy looked up at the man and couldn't help but flinch when the man had brought his hand up to her face.

"shhh count with me please 1...2...3..." The man counted up to ten and back down again. By then Lucy had gained control over her breathing and calmed down a little bit. "Can you tell me where it hurts girly?"

But before she could answer she heard someone call her name and run up to them.