Chapter five - Pyro

Pyro was left dumbfounded when Lucy just walked away. He sat on the bench that she just vacated and watched her leave.

"Yeah man you've got it bad", Bullet sat down next to him, "and she is a feisty tiny pike isn't she."

"Yeah she is." Pyro sighted and rubbed his eyes. "Let's just go back to the clubhouse we've been gone long enough".

Bullet put his hand on Pyro's shoulder, "We've got a lot of shit to take care of Pyro, but don't just dismiss this girl. She seemed really nice, not what you usually go for."

The man walked back to their bikes and started them up. The rumble of the motorcycles cut through the silence like a knife and then they were of.

When they got to the gate Pyro signalled to Eagle to open up the gate and they rolled in.

Bullet leaned against his bike and offered Pyro a smoke. Pyro took it and looked at the man working in the garage. A couple of brothers were working on their bikes and some were working on some jobs they had. Pyro put out his cigarette with his boot and walked over.

"How is mrs Reid's car coming along brother?" He looked at the car which was up in the air and a brother popped up from underneath the car.

"It's coming along just fine Pyro, there were some issues with the exhaust pipe but we fixed it."

"Alright then, can I help in anyway?" Pyro took a look at the car, but noticed that almost everything seemed done.

"No it's okay, I heard that Mac was looking for you though maybe see what's going on?" The brother suggested.

"Oh yeah, thanks brother", Pyro turned around and walked off to look for Mac.

Pyro eventually found Mac with Wendigo together sitting at the bar.

"I heard you were looking for me Mac?- Pyro smacked Mac on his shoulder and nodded at Wendigo, -What's going on?".

Mac looked up and hinted at the brother behind the bar for another beer.

"Sit down Pyro we need to talk busines".

Pyro looked around, "Is it safe to speak here?".

Mac nodded and Wendigo spoke up.

"No we can discuss it over here, we are going to have church in a minute when we are done talking."

Mac nodded, "The threat that we talked about, it is more imminent than we thought. Just this morning we got news that the other club has been threatened, but they retaliated. They told us that the threat had gone down and that is isn't a full on war as of just yet. But we want to update the brothers. What do you think we need to do?"

Pyro thought for a second, "I suggested we scale up on our security, if word goes out that we back them up the clap back may be on us. Maybe even sent a troup out once or twice a day to scout out the territory and see what everyone is up to".

Wendigo slammed his bear back and put it down with a thud, "And that my brother is why you are our Sergeant at arms".

"Let's get all the brothers and start church".