Chapter ten - Pyro

"Pyro I need you to go to the other chapter today and see how it's going over there, if anything happened and if they need our help yet."

Wendigo had called for church to tell everybody that it had been very quiet according to the other chapter and he wanted some brothers to go and check it out.

"Yeah I'll go, maybe I can take Bullet and Gears with me." Pyro looked up at his press and then looked around the room.

"Good idea brother, do that and be sure to gather some information while you're there. Alright that will be all man, end of church."

The man slammed their fists on the table and started to empty out the room. Pyro looked over to Bullet and Gears and walked over to them. "Let's leave in about 20 minutes, alright?".

Bullet looked at his watch and nodded his head. "Yeah I know the road down there, I'll just see if there are any new changes to the road."

Gears stood slightly behind them and looked up after they discussed the time. "Yeah that's fine, I'll be ready."

Pyro walked up the stairs over to his room and grabbed a small duffel bag with clothes. He checked his phone to see if he got any messages from Lucy, but there were no new messages.

He swung his leg over his bike and reffed the engine. Bullet and Gears pulled up next to them and a second later he could hear the telling Ting of their headsets connecting.

"Let's do this quickly and before nightfall boys, I don't feel like having a sleepover party. Bullet, were there any changes to the ride?" Pyro glanced over to the gate and flickered his lights to get the prospect to finally open the gate.

"Tinker looked into it for me but there were no changes to the road, he did see some talking on the web about the other chapter but he is still tracking it back to its source." Bullets voice sounded even darker when speaking over the headset Pyro noticed.

"Alright grandpa's are you ready to go or do you want me to get some tea for you?"

Pyro's hand shot out and he hit Gears on the arm.

"Aahhh man what did you do that for?" Pyro looked over and could see gears smirking their way. "Shut up, the gate is open, we can go."

With that the man let the engines rumble and turned left on the open road.

Pyro was the first one to pull up at the other chapter and was welcomed by the other chapters press. The meeting lasted the entire evening so they decided to stay the night.

At the end of the night after a couple of beers Pyro said goodnight to Bullet and Gears and went up to his assigned room. He shrugged off his cut and hung it up over the back of the chair in the corner. He grabbed some shower stuff and took a quick shower before deciding to go to bed.

He set an alarm for the next morning and typed a quick reply to Wendigo who had asked how it went and then went to the message that he had gotten from Mac.

M: Guess who stopped by the compound..

P: Who

M: No you have to guess

P: How could I ever guess who in the world stopped by? You know that I'm a very popular guy people are always asking for me.

M: Yeessh keep it in your pants big boy, it was your lady friend.

P: Lucy stopped by?

M: Yeah man with baked goods and all, wanted to thank us. You should've seen the looks the guys were giving her.

P: Damn is there still some left?

M: What do you think

With that Pyro threw his phone on the nightstand and turned over, he would have to stop by Lucy's place to thank her.