Chapter three - Pyro

Pyro couldn't stop thinking about the feisty woman he had seen at the hardware store. He had only seen her twice, but already he knew that he wanted to get to know the pixie.

" He Pyro, where u at with your head man?" Pyro looked to his left and saw that it had been his brother Eagle. Eagle was a prospect from the club and joined them almost a year ago. He was a good friend and a great rider and he would probably soon get his cut if he kept up the good attitude.

Pyro looked at the bike he was working on one last time and then got up. "Just thinking Eagle. What do you need?".

"Wendigo has been looking for you man, he called church but you didn't show up". "Shit okay fine, let's go don't want to make anybody wait".

Pyro walked through the clubhouse quickly, nodding at the brothers he came across and walked over to the room they used for church.

"Pyro, where were you man I called your phone but you didn't answer". Pyro slid into his seat and looked at his brother Spike, "Phone is dead", then nodded at Wendigo.

"Now that everyone is present I want to start church, I heard from a chapter up north that they are having trouble with some idiots who think they can just enter their turf without asking. Now I don't want to get involved just yet, but because they are our brothers I have told them that they can count on us if it gets ugly"

Pyro looked at his brothers around the table to see how everyone was dealing with the news. As the sergeant at arms of the club he was the one to insure everyone was safe and he liked doing his part for the club.

When the brothers around the table got to loud Wendigo shot Pyro a look and Pyro slammed his fist on the table "Shut up and listen to the pres".

Wendigo nodded his head and spoke up again "Alright brothers I know that this is some big news but you have to remember that we have some time before any of this hits home. I just want to know if you stand by my side when shit hits the fan".

All the man around the table slammed their fist on the table and Wendigo ended church. Pyro stood up with the rest of his brothers, but felt a hand on his shoulder. "Wait up Pyro, what has you so distracted lately man?" Pyro looked back at Wendigo and shrugged his shoulders. "I met this adorable woman in town a couple of days ago and I just can't seem to get her out of my head".

"Well what is her name then brother if you got it that bad?"

Pyro thought for a second and then he started chuckling, "I don't know her name... " Wendigo barked a quick laugh and slammed his hand on Pyro's shoulder.

"Well brother it seems that you've got your work cut out for you then" and with that they both left the room. "Pass me a beer Spike, I need it."