Chapter twelve - Pyro

The first thing Pyro heard in the morning was his alarm, he sat up against the headboard and stretched his arms. One look at the clock showed that it was time for some breakfast and to see if the others were awake yet so they could quickly ride back.

While he shrugged on his cut he thought back to the messages he had gotten about Lucy. So she had stopped by to thank them, that's awfully sweet of her.

With a tight fist he banged on the door of Bullet's room. "Ey brother , time to get up eat something and then we're going."

Pyro walked over to the room Gears was in and when he went to bang on the door, it opened. "Hey brother I'm up, I'm up. No need to break another door." Gears chuckled at Pyro and slipped past him down the stairs.

Pyro looked at the back of Gears's head and muttered under his breath "I didn't break his door." A hand slammed on his shoulder and behind him stood Bullet "Well it damn well sounded like it, but come on someone wanted us to move along". With that Bullet also brushed past Pyro and went downstairs.

Pyro looked up and rolled his eyes. "The things I could do to you people and still you treat me like some kind of dumb piece of muscle."

When Pyro finally joined the others at the table, the food had already been set down and people were eagerly grabbing some. Pyro was just about to grab something when his phone rang. After seeing who it was he picked up the phone and immediately went stiff.

"Pyro"

Pyro's eyebrows drew together, "Lucy is that you".

All he could hear through the phone was a stuttering breath and cries.

Everyone around him slowly stopped talking trying to figure out what had happened that had Pyro instantly worried.

Everything went by very fast then. "Something happened to Lucy, Bullet call Storm now and send him over to Lucy's house. Gears call Mac and tell him to get his ass over to her house right now and make him take Hawk and Spike with him. I don't know what's going on but she's panicking."

The other men quickly grabbed their phone's and stalked of leaving Pyro alone with his thoughts.

The press that was sitting at the head of the table sat still in his seat. "What's going on Pyro, anything we can do?"

"Something came up, we have to leave right now, thank you for letting us stay overnight."

"Yeah of course I'll get the prospects to set your bikes out front so you can pack your bags and then you can go."

Pyro nodded at him and stormed up the stairs, quickly grabbing everything in the room that was his and then storming over to the rooms of Bullet and Gears. They also had their stuff together and the three of them quickly walked down to their bikes.

"Okay Pyro I contacted Mac, he and Hawk and Spike are mounting their bikes as we speak to get to Lucy." Gears sat down on his bike and looked over at Pyro.

"Yeah Storm took his truck just in case and he will be there in 10 minutes." Bullet connected their helmets again and started up his bike. "I also called Wendigo, he's also going to go with Mac so he can see what's going on."

Pyro started his bike and nodded to himself. "Good now let's go, I want to know what happened."