Ginny

Ginny

Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. Ginny was sleeping, drooling really, on her pillow when she felt bouncing as well as hear it. She wanted it to stop. Her head was killing her. Vague memories of last night came through: the potion, the oaths and then blackness. She wondered if Harry was jerking off or something. She knew he did. He couldn't seem to take the next step. He didn't even want to share a room. Something was off, but Ginny wasn't too upset.

Either she would have that perfect marriage with Harry, or she would have to find another partner. She wasn't choked up about it. Their relationship was at a standstill. Almost nonexistent. Hermione wasn't the only one looking for some courage in the potion. She sighed and didn't feel too different, though she felt a strange tenderness in her crotch. Not different enough. Still a virgin... she grimaced. What was wrong with Harry? Or her? She didn't think she was the type to wait on him to decide.

The mattress springs on the other bed were still groaning as they compressed and expanded. It was shaking the room enough. She groaned, but didn't open her eyes. Suddenly, there was a loud thump as, though the noisemaker had landed on the floor, quickly ran over and climbed on.

"Come on!" a voice called and started bouncing on her bed.

"Stop! My head!" Ginny complained.

"How can you think about your head at a time like this?" the bouncer huffed.

Ginny opened her beady eyes at looked around, yawning. She turned and her eyes landed on the jumper. Luna. A naked Luna, who was still bouncing on her bed, her long silvery-blond hair flying chaotically and her breasts popping up and down. Ginny felt a strong desire to kiss them and all thoughts of a headache disappeared. Luna stopped bouncing and stared down at her.

Ginny realized that she was also naked. Not even a sheet covering her, but she wasn't cold. The warm spot her arm landed in when she turned confirmed her theory. Luna had kept her warm. Luna had touched her body and private areas, and she had touched hers. She didn't need a Remembrall Potion to know that.

"Are you upset?" Luna said, looking thoroughly pleased with how it turned out.

"I couldn't be happier!" Ginny responded and pulled Luna back down into her arms, kissing her.