Theo

Theo

Blaise cleaned them both up with a spell and then suggested they locate their memories. Theo nodded, well ready to be rid of the bloody headache. He was thrilled they found a third and even more because Blaise was happy. He had been with Blaise for several years, and it was always difficult. They both were tops and had to switch on and off. If Ron actually enjoyed it... he could only imagine how happy they all were going to be together.

Of course, there was the chance it wouldn't work out. Some "thruples" don't work, because one party feels the other two left them out. But Theo knew he loved Blaise and Blaise loved him. If Ron was their bottom, then... he would always get attention from them. Theo couldn't see how it could go wrong, but Blaise was right. Ron was running scared and in denial. He might never accept his memories and, therefore, never accept them.

"Patience, honey," Blaise said, as he finished getting dressed. "Think positively."

"It's hard to... he was horrified. It's not... conventional."

"Fuck convention. It is what makes us happy. We don't care what everyone else thinks."

Theo smiled. Regardless of what Blaise said, he was the Alpha, though the idea of controlling a submissive made him hard just thinking about it. He liked being in command, something he never felt when he lived with his father. Thankfully, he was serving a life sentence for joining Voldemort... again. Blaise was the one who convinced him to break with his father, and Draco urged them both to stay out of it. The Dark Lord didn't let him escape and branded him against his will. Theo and Blaise stayed well enough away from the war.

Blaise waited until he was ready and opened the door. They walked down the stairs together as Granger went up. She avoided their eyes, and Blaise shrugged. She got her memories back. When they got to the bottom, the common room was a mixture of awkward silence and giggles: happy couples and those coming to terms with what happened. Theo smiled at the chaos the potion had caused.

Boot was arguing with Abbott. Goldstein rocking back and forth, saying, "It didn't happen." Girl Weasley and Lovegood were whispering to each other on the loveseat. Tracey and Daphne were in the corner talking low. Finnegan and Thomas were staring at them expectantly.

"Come on," Blaise encouraged. "Our answers await."

Theo followed and stopped in front of the table of two potions. "Seamus, right?"

"We've gone to school together for eight years. You just now remembered my name?" he huffed, indignantly.

"First time I've used it. We need to thank you for such a wonderful potion," Theo said, giving a nod.

"Agreed, dare I ask where you got it?" Blaise said and offered his hand to the Gryffindor.

Seamus took it. "A party book in Knockturn... I tweaked it."

"Really?" Blaise asked, curious.

"Yeah, it was originally only for a few hours, but that wasn't long enough. Plus, I put the headache part into it."

"What? You're the reason why I feel this way?" Theo growled, now pissed for the intentional pain.

"Hey... I needed a way to prompt people to come down and face their actions. Some won't ever come."

Theo sighed. It made sense... in a Slytherin kind of way.

"So... Ron come down, then?" Blaise asked, casually.

Dean shook his head. "No. Don't expect him to... after last night... he really woke up with you?"

"Freaked and ran," Theo admitted.

"Yeah... he's jumpy lately... for a Gryffindor," Blaise chuckled.

"Hey... it's a little hard to process, and we know were gay," Seamus said. "He was running the straight lie."

"True. I hope he comes around."

"Me, too."

"You both want a... umm... third person?" Dean asked, a bit shocked.

"We were never set on monogamy. We wanted another, but how about that truth potion, eh?"

Seamus gave them a cup. "Hey to each their own, guys. I hope it works out for ya."

"Thanks. So, what are the percentages so far?" Blaise asked.

"50/50. Half want it, half don't," Dean replied.

Theo shrugged and drank his. His eyes widened as his headache cleared and the memories flashed before his eyes. He looked at Blaise and smiled. They were going to get their third eventually. They just had to wait for him.