Blaise

Blaise

"Oh, I can't wait to drink the potion," Blaise chuckled, as Weasley ran.

"If only to get rid of this headache," Theo sighed and came back to the bed and snuggled up to Blaise.

"You're not mad? I know we talked about... trying it with someone else?" he pressed, worriedly.

Theo turned his black eyes to him. "I'm not upset at all. Neither one of us especially likes bottoming, but I love being with you. If he... really wants to join us, I'd be thrilled."

"Yes... if..." Blaise sighed.

"You don't think he'll want to be with us, again?"

"He's always been an insecure, straight-laced, whiny bitch," Blaise said.

"Wooah... that's not nice to say about our third," Theo laughed.

"Well, it's true. He needs us, cause you're right. He's probably a submissive and my ass doesn't feel fucked, does yours?"

"No... he would fit right in, wouldn't he?"

"Exactly. We wrapped him up. There's food and drinks on the table and a collar on his neck. We gave him aftercare and you know how much submissives like that. I think he needs our loving attention, our control."

"That's what you saw last night? Before the potion?"

"Oh yeah, he was just waiting for Granger and Potter to tell him what to do. Granger isn't exactly a dominatrix. He needs to be controlled and who better than you and I?"

"That does sound... nice. I hope I don't have to worry about you leaving me to my own devices."

"Oh, Theo, never. You can be the Alpha... and I'm the Beta and Ronny is our Omega."

Theo laughed. "You're the one chasing him, last night. Doesn't that make you Alpha?"

"I will take care of you and him, Theo. You will be firm and protective, because... I have a feeling that he might challenge you once in a while."

"And he will regret it," Theo growled and stroked himself. "Well, I don't suppose you're up for a round before we go down and get our memories?"

"Well, I have to please the Alpha," he said, playfully.

Theo smiled and sat up. "And you're fine... with that... this role?"

"Oh... I'm sure I'll wrestle control with you a few times... maybe prove my own dominance on occasion. We have to wait for our third...."

"I don't think I can wait," Theo growled, shifting between his legs and spreading him.

"I think we should let him decide, honey," Blaise said, as Theo's lubed fingers entered him.

Theo frowned. "You think he'll refuse the potion?"

"I do. Finnegan's potion let him go deep into his desires and that's a lot to handle. We have to give him time. I want it to be his choice. We can be patient, can't we?"

"I suppose. I'll follow your lead... my Beta," Theo said, as he pressed into him. "Mind you, I'm a bit curious to find out which one of us has a collar kink."

Blaise laughed, as he wrapped his legs around his waist, pulling him deeper. "Me, too."