Seamus

Seamus

Seamus smiled. He was first to remember everything, and the next was Dean. Having done the potion a few times before, he could only grin at the astonishing relationship pairs that had sprung from the potion. Ron was most shocking. He practically gave Blaise a blow job in the middle of the common room and was carried upstairs by Theo. And he thought he'd seen everything.

Hermione making out with Parkinson was another fun sight. Luna and Ginny had snuck off early on. Goyle giving Smith a flower and then taking him upstairs was interesting. Neville and Justin were giggling all night but managed to control themselves. Terry and Mike found each other's cocks in Terry's girlfriend's bed. Hannah and Susan had taken the other bed in the same room.

Ernie had put on the most prominent display, planting himself naked on the floor in the common room, ass in the air and asking Daphne and Tracey to spank him. They obliged. Anthony Goldstein was then invited to do whatever he wanted. That was when Seamus pulled Dean upstairs. Some people just needed to let loose, but Seamus was glad that no one could reveal anything that had happened, outside the people who already knew.

Now, he waited with his boyfriend at the table, eager to see who choose ignorance or bliss, and they guessed what each of their classmates would do as they came over.

"They're going for it," Seamus declared as Terry came over. Mike was trailing behind him, giving each other a wide berth, still obviously handling the morning-after regrets.

"No way. They're in denial," Dean guessed. "Look how far apart they are."

But in the end, Seamus won and said, "Here, you go, Terry," as he passed him a truth potion. His night partner drank it as well. Ravenclaws sought knowledge, no matter how terrible. Both visibly shuddered and went separate ways after drinking it, trying to come to terms with what happened.

Seamus remembered that feeling. He hadn't thought he was so inclined, either. There was a period of reconciliation between the memories and what they had known before. He had heard of many who never reconciled themselves to what the truth told them. They deny their wants and desires and went to live the straight and narrow. This was a test of character. It would show the drinker and everyone else what kind of person they are: a coward and fraud, or someone willing to take a chance and follow their hearts.

Ginny and Luna were practically giddy when they came down, asking for their memories back. Zach and Goyle denied theirs and Ernie as well. He looked very confused as to why it hurt to sit down. Seamus wasn't going to tell him. It was his choice to learn the truth or not. Ignorance was bliss in their eyes. Hannah and Susan drank the Remembrall Potion and went off to talk to their perhaps former boyfriends.

Neville and Justin were happy after they drank theirs and dramatically kissed immediately afterward. The common room gave them a few catcalls, which they both blushed like virgins only could. Seamus gave them both a hug, and so did Dean. They shared a cheeky grin with each other as Neville and Justin snuck back upstairs as inconspicuous as a three-headed dog would have been.

"Merlin, that brings back memories," Dean said, taking his hand. "I don't think I've ever thanked you for finding that potion."

"You've thanked me many times by being my partner. You did mention something permanent last night, you know?"

"You also might have said yes, too. Has anything changed?"

"The potion brings our true, honest feelings out, Dean. You have my answer, no stipulations."

"Really? You'll wear a tutu to our wedding?"

"Only if you do," Seamus muttered back and looked as Hermione had finally come down. "Oh yeah, she's picking Truth."

"Agreed. Bet Ron won't, wherever he is. But wait where's Harry? I don't remember seeing him last night at all," Dean said looking at him and Seamus nodded.

Ginny was with Luna, but where was Harry? Thatwas interesting. It looked like the Chosen One was choosing ignorance... and a headache.