Not good enough (R.K)

Warnings: episode 7 spoilers (not mentioned but i think it'd be fair to put a warning) Slight Angst.

-----

"Reki you have to tell me what's going on!" You shouted fist clenched at your sides as he slides his wet clothes and backpack off. "I'm not a mind reader Reki, I just want to help."

His skin covers with goosebumps from the cold, his hand holding his opposite arm in a shallow attempt to warm himself.

"I'm not good enough." He says, lowering his head. "You should find someone else, (Name)."

"Reki, what are you talking about?"

"Find someone else!" He yelled, turning around to you. "I'm not good enough for you, I'm not good enough for anyone."

A look of disbelief crosses your face, fingers twitching, desperately wanting to hold him. "Don't say that Reki, you're enough, you're amazing."

He stays still in his spot, his hand occasionally rubbing up and down his arm for friction. The tension in the room thickens, his fingers begin to tremble and his shoulders shake, quiet sobs filling the room.

"Reki." You whisper, hesitantly reaching for his chin. "Reki, I want you to remember something. You are amazing, at everything you do. You're loving, caring, talented, funny, optimistic in most situations, and supportive."

His eyes flicker to yours before lowering once again.

"Let me help you, Reki."

"I don't know how." He mutters, a finger tapping against your palm.

Your fingers interlock with his, his eyes meeting yours for the first time that night. "Then we'll figure it out together."