Forever (R.K)

a/n: can be read as platonic or romantic 👍

"What do you think you want to do when you're older?" Reki asks, sprawling out on the grass

"The question for the ages." You sigh, sitting down beside him. "I hear that enough from our teachers, my response will always be 'I don't know.'"

Reki hums. He decides it's better not to say anything further, just in case. A gust of wind blows, shaking the leaves of the tree you're sitting under, the stars in the sky seemed to shine brighter at this time.

"What about you?"

Reki turns his head towards you, really he doesn't know either. He didn't even know why he asked in the first place.

"I don't know either." He doesn't miss your glare pointed towards him. "I like building skateboards so maybe I'll do something with that."

You make a noise of acknowledgment, turning your head forward. "Whatever you end up doing I'll be there every step of the way." Reki smiles to himself at your proclamation. "You're stuck with me forever."

He pulls you down into him with a loud laugh, his arms wrapping around your waist, head tucking into your neck. There's a moment of uncontrollable laughter from your end when he continues to snuggle into you, his hair tickling against your skin paired with his fingers poking and jabbing into your sides.

"You're ridiculous." You breathe out when he stops his attack. There's a proud smile on his face when you look at him, a red hue rests on his cheeks from laughing too hard.

"I don't mind being stuck with you forever."

a/n: i was watching heartstopper for the nth time which is why I said "question for the ages" anywho this came from me being tired of getting asked what I'll do after high school even though I'm going to college 👍 it's a boring question

Yep.

To my seniors out there, good luck <33 I've got a month before graduation and I'm currently cramming so I can finish a bit early, don't overwork yourselves and be sure to take a break!

Same for everyone else too I suppose, don't give up!