Sk8 song assign

HAHA, writers block is a b-word 👺
Characters: Reki, Langa, Miya, Kojiro, Kaoru, Hiromi.

HAHA, writers block is a b-word 👺Characters: Reki, Langa, Miya, Kojiro, Kaoru, Hiromi

Reki Kyan

Puppy dog - dreamer boy

Reki has been waiting a long time for you to notice him, whether it be at S when he could show off all he wanted, or at school where he could show and tell you about his drawings so you'd think he's cool. He still waits for you. Aching for that moment you see him how he sees you.

Langa Hasegawa

Swim - ADOY

Langa feels safe when he's with you. Never once did he feel scared when you were around. At home, when his mind is vulnerable to nightmares, he thinks of you, remembers your smile, your voice, your touch. His heart burns when your face is etched into his mind, and his lips quirk up because you've saved him once again.

Miya Chinen

Crush Culture - Conan Gray

Miya does not want to fall for someone. Why would he want something he can't even stand? The jealousy, the arguments, the everything that comes with being in a relationship. He's glad you don't mind it, nor do you poke fun at it. He'd rather stick to being friends with you than something more, maybe in fear it'll hurt more when you leave.

Kojiro Nanjo

She likes spring, I prefer winter - slchld

Kojiro argues with you a lot, playfully of course, just like he does with Kaoru. It's always this over that with him. He prefers this, you like that- it's a mess really. But at the end of it all, he doesn't mind it at all. As long as you're there with him in his arms, he doesn't see a problem at all.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki

Someone to spend time with - Los Retros

Kaoru has never felt more alone in his entire life until he gets home, his steps always echoing in the empty halls and rooms. He's never had the luxury of waking up next to someone, never had someone to make breakfast with. Until you quite literally stumbled into his life and made it better than it already was. When you were in his arms, his heart pounded and he rested easy.

Hiromi Higa

Someone like you- Jasper Bones

Hiromi isn't new to being unnoticed in a romantic way. He's tried almost everything he could to get someone like you to notice a nobody like him. Would he have to take you on as Shadow? His arrogant and slightly disrespectful side? He's tried again and again to get you to see him, and if he ever does capture your attention- he's going to be over the moon.