AUTHOR IS YELLING

Omg umikaawa hand reveal (sort of) that was from July i just... I found it again and yk had to showcase my lack and 'massive' skill,,,, if you like legitimately recognize that um... no you don't ^_^

Okay anyways- it's 11pm right now for me and I just realized I didn't wish anyone- a happy thanksgiving..

Bear with me I'm going to get a bit cheesy.

I am so beyond thankful and grateful for you lot. I've been on this scary little place for four years now and though I only started writing three years ago- I would never have expected to be at this place right now!

You lot mean... a lot to me and I try to show that as much as I possibly can. But I'm no good at showing affection even on the internet- so I try lmao. That's why I want to interact with you lot so much it's because I don't actually know how to tell you guys I appreciate you without having to nag you constantly.... Does that make sense???

And!! Speaking of interacting with you lot- the discord watch party, the minecraft realm, the Sk8 sleepover event- those were all me just trying to make friends and/or try and get to know you all better. Or something of the sort I guess.

Since I'm getting a new laptop soon- maybe that discord watch party can actually happen lol. I'm gonna buy a mic maybe and yk possibly stream?? I get a bit awkward since I'm iffy about my voice so who knows lmao.

I got off track I'm so sorry if you're actually reading this 😭

but yeah basically- super thankful for you lot. 14 year old me probably wouldn't have expected me to get nearly 50k reads on a book I made for fun.

Love you lots <33

Also sorry for the lack of fics ( ._.) motivation for sk8 is declining,,,  but not gone!