calling them "pretty boy"

i have no idea how to write for hiromi this is so sad, and chinen wasn't included bc i couldn't find a way for it to be said platonically but if i find it i'll make a part 2!
characters included: Reki, Langa, Cherry, Joe.

warnings; injuries (Reki), Make-out (Langa), Hospital setting (Cherry), a kitchen kn!fe (Joe)

Reki Kyan

your thumbs brushed over his bandaged cheeks, a small blush evident on his face as he stared at you, quiet and restless.

"will you tell me what's on your mind?" he mumbled, looking down in preparation for the lecture he felt coming.

"i don't like seeing you hurt all the time." he sighs at your response, getting ready to explain himself before he bites his tongue, flushing when he feels both of your hands on his face. "my pretty boy, all beat up and bruised."

his eyes widened at the name, his fingers wrapping around your wrist while his head hung, nearly bumping against yours. "that one's new."

"pretty boy?" you question, tilting your head to get a better look at his flustered expression. smiling when you see his lips turn upwards, a soft chuckle eliciting from him. "my pretty boy."

Langa Hasegawa

his hands tremble slightly as they traveled across your body, innocent touches leaving a burning feeling wherever his fingertips land.

he whispers your name quickly, shuddering when he felt your cold fingers brush against the exposed skin from his shirt that had ridden up.

"langa, are you okay?" you ask, pulling away from his mouth, giggling quietly when he trails after you.

"m fine, come back." he pouts, grabbing at your waist.

his breath hitches when your hand lands on his jaw, thumb brushing against his cheek in soft, slow circles. "pretty boy." you murmur against his lips, missing the heavy blush that takes over his face and neck.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki

the soft beeps of the heart rate monitor and the quiet drip of the iv bag fill your ears. the sterile smell of the walls and floors bounced around in your nose, white lights blurring in your eyes.

"y/n?"

the quiet murmur of your name is enough to overwhelm your senses, eyes flicking to the pink-haired man laid in the white hospital bed.

"good morning pretty boy." you tease, hiding the relief you felt in your stomach. "sleep well?"

he narrows his eyes at you, head falling against the flat pillows under him. "you try getting hit by a skateboard." he grumbled, pettiness radiating around him. "did you get my revenge sweetheart?"

you laugh, brushing his hair away from his eyes gently. "sorry to let you down pretty boy, someone had to watch over chinen." your heart warms when he leans into your touch, the slightest heat resonating from his cheeks.

Kojiro Nanjo

"that's not right."

a dramatic huff escapes your lips, an irritated expression on your face as you turn to look at him. "you're the wise guy who wanted me to do it, if i'm wrong why don't you just take over instead of nagging me like some off-brand gordon ramsay?"

he holds his hands up in defense, walking over to you and sliding the knife away from you. "i'm sorry, i was only teasing, honey."

"well tease later, i'm not in the mood."

he frowns, lips quirked up in a smirk when he looked over at the bag of flour. "hey honey, what did the bee give to the other bee?"

you deadpan, "a break?"

he rolls his eyes, flicking his fingers in your face. "no, flour." his laughter echoed in the kitchen, a yelp falling past his lips when you pressed him against the counter, a slap of flour now dusting his face.

you peered up at him innocently, dusting your hands on his apron. "what's wrong, pretty boy? cat got your tongue?"

he blinks, garbled noises falling past his lips when you walked away. a small blush dusting his cheeks at the name you just called him.