Summer Haircut (R.K)

a/n: prototype reki awooga
no warnings, pretty safe, I am in love with reki, langa  guest appearance for split second.

"Wha— what am I looking at?" Your voice was shaky as you stared at the two boys in front of you

"Wha— what am I looking at?" Your voice was shaky as you stared at the two boys in front of you. Finger lazily pointing towards Reki, who looked incredibly nervous, you laughed. "What did you do?"

His hand went to his hair, which was significantly shorter, "We just thought—" a shove from Langa beside him, "I thought it'd be a good idea to cut it for the summer... to keep me cooler?"

The last part sounded like he'd wanted to convince himself more than you.

"I think he looks nice." Langa says, turning around and stepping away.

Sending a glare his way, and a pointed look at the comment, your attention turns back to your red-haired boyfriend. "I— okay listen," you chuckled, holding his shoulders. "You look great, amazing, hot— even. I'm just not used to this."

His face blanches at your words, shoulders slumping while his head falls against your chest. "You hate it."

"No, no! I love it. I'm serious." You assured, laughing at his reaction. You rested a hand on the back of his neck, the other holding the side of his face to make him look at you. "You look... badass."

He snorted, letting his head down to the space between your neck and shoulder. "You're ridiculous."

a/n: i wanna write male readers but I feel like as a non-binary afab I wouldn't do it justice

a/n: i wanna write male readers but I feel like as a non-binary afab I wouldn't do it justice. Like I feel the only thing that would change is the usage of boyfriend instead of partner.