A dance, just for me and you (N.H)

HI OML SORRY FOR GOING GHOST </3 hit with massive amounts of writers block and school assignments I had to cram :]
This was requested! Yeah. By @tanjiros_left_nipple
Do not mind the fact it is 2am lol I've got a terrible sleep schedule.

"Do you know how to dance?"

She looks up from the stove, looking at you sitting at the dinner table. "Not as well as before,"  she laughs, mindlessly moving the food in the pan. "Do you?"

"I do." You reply, "Just wanted to know."

"Do you want to dance?" She asks, her voice hesitant, peering at you from the corner of her eyes. "Ah- it's fine if not! I was just wondering because I'd assume that that would be a reason as to why you were asking!" She stammered, waving her hands around.

You let out a laugh, amused by her frantic rambling. Standing up from the table, you walk towards her, slowly grabbing her hand. "Nanako, I'd love to dance with you."

"Great!" She exclaimed, moving the pain to an unheated spot and turning off the stove. "Great, this is great." She dusts herself off, hanging the apron around her in the small hook by the door. "Um, I'll just- I'll just put my hands here?"

Another laugh slips when her hands fell on your shoulders, squeezing slightly when you looked at her. "Calm down, Nana, it's just me."

She nods, face flushing when your hands lay on her waist, thumb rubbing over her hips while you both sway in silence.

"It's just me and you."

YES ITS LANGA'S MOM OKAY 😭😭 HAVE A NICE DAY/EVENING/AFTERNOON/NIGHT