Figure Skater Reader

a/n: this was requested a couple months ago, sorry if these are literal crap I've been in a rut with writing for MONTHS. but I hate not getting content out.

warnings: food/dieting mentions!
characters included: Miya, Kaoru, Reki, and Kojiro

warnings: food/dieting mentions!characters included: Miya, Kaoru, Reki, and Kojiro

— Miya knows, to a certain level, exactly what you're going through.

— The daunting, draining, just borderline tiring training to get things to anyone but your own standards— it's hard.

— Of course though, there's the obvious difference in skating and figure skating. He's sure you've got it worse judging by what he saw the other day.

— Rigorous training (in his eyes) the constant spins you'd have done made him nauseous.

— I'd like to think Kaoru would help design your outfits.

— Of course, he'd like to add his own personal taste of traditional clothes.

— He'd never want to risk you losing points due to a faulty design, always noting what the judges liked on who and how he could incorporate such things to make an outfit everyone likes.

— Though sometimes he'd toss it to the side if you weren't comfortable in it. It's always you before anyone else in his eyes.

—Reki is your personal hype man. Basically.

— He's pretty present for training, he'd always manage to worm his way in just to support you.

— I'd also like to think he'd learn about any common injuries figure skating produces. Just so he knows what to do if you get hurt.

— During competitions, expect him to be the loudest. Your coaching team thought he was loud during practices? They feel bad for anyone in a mile radius.
Also, 100% has a cardboard cutout of your head.

— Kojiro definitely likes to act as your nutritionist.

— Obviously, I don't believe he's actually qualified to do that so I'd like to think he assists somehow.

— He'd sneak in "healthier" versions of your favorite foods too, just don't tell anyone... maybe they aren't in your plan...

— Then again, Kojiro knows what he's doing, sometimes...

— He's supporting you in one of the best ways he knows, through food.

— After competitions, practices, literally anything major or minor, he's got some "victory" snack that usually ends up being a three-course-meal.

A/n: hahaaa....