Meteor shower (R.K)

A/n: this was requested on tumblr a few somethings ago, based off the trend using lyrics from cavetowns song meteor shower! Just not really based off of it lol..

From the first moment you saw his eyes, you couldn't get enough of them. He'd told you countless times to 'take a picture so it lasts longer' and you have but, it's not the same as seeing them up close.

He sits in front of you as you hold his cheeks, his hands resting on your hips, and he looks at you with a smile. "You're obsessed." He joked, watching your eyes flicker between his.

"Not in a bad way." You reply, "They're just really pretty." You laugh, "you're really pretty."

Chuckling, he looks down, a flustered expression making its way to his face. "You're ridiculous."

"I mean it," you say, lifting his head. "As weird as it sounds Reki, your eyes are just— warm and comforting. I love looking at them because they make me feel safe and they're just one of my favorite things about you."

He laughs quietly before pulling you closer to him, bringing his hand behind your head. "That's a really nice thing to say, Y/n, thank you."

"Is it alright if i kiss you?" you ask, thumbs running over the apples of his cheeks.

He beams, leaning his head up, lips ghosting yours. "Always."