Small Step Forward

Both Virgil and Roman are dressed in training garb for this exercise. Logan has instructed them to get as close to one another as they are willing. Luckily, they actually do get close enough to hug, though the attempt failed miserably. Virgil was now standing at 6'10 and Roman was still getting used to that change, thus he was uneasy to say the least. Virgil on the other hand wanted this to work so he spread out his arms to show his willingness to try again and Roman obliged. Roman places his hands on Virgil's hips and while Virgil placed his on Roman's waist. All in all it was a stable hug more than an affectionate one.

Virgil could still feel Roman's hesitance, therefore he decided to take quick action and kiss him on the forehead. He placed his other hand smoothly onto Roman's neck and nudged him closer. Roman showed no resistance, on the contrary he was soothed by the show of affection. Virgil was glad he was successful at calming Roman's nerves and lightly whispered to him that he was going to start growing soon. That was the whole point of the exercise after-all. Roman needed to get used to seeing and feeling Virgil grow in order for them to work and live comfortably with one another.

However, Roman was lost in that sweet embrace and had closed his eyes until he felt the body that encompassed him begin to stretch. Fabric and skin lightly brushed past him as he slowly opened up his eyes to witness Virgil growing. Yet, this time Roman wasn't scared. He felt safe, if not a little stuffy. Virgil's body heat caused his face to redden and his eyes widened when Virgil finally spoke.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?"

Virgil's enlarged hand was now resting on top of Roman's head, stroking it gently. Roman greatly enjoyed the motion and gave Virgil a smile of appreciation in response. Virgil was happy to see Roman not fussing around when being held by him. He saw no fear in Roman's eyes as he gazed down at him. Still, he wanted to see if Roman would continue to feel the same if he got just a little bigger.

"Glad to see you so comfortable with me Roman. Now I'm going to keep going just a bit more so try not to freak out, okay?"

"Okay, I'm ready."

Roman gulped loudly as he prepared himself to follow through with the rest of this exercise. He wanted to be closer with Virgil and was willing to do anything to strengthen their bond. Suddenly, he noticed Virgil's chest expanding closer towards him. It appeared that Virgil had reached a limit where he needed to get down on his knees in order to keep a hold of Roman. Roman twitched at the sight of Virgil's chest now completely pressed up against him, but forced himself to stay put.

Next a set of five large fingers began caressing his back as Virgil's frame widened even further and Roman was starting to get sucked in. Roman placed his hands on the side of Virgil's torso as his anxiety melted away. He thought, how could he have ever been afraid of such a warm person? One last growth spurt passed and Virgil had tilted his head down in order to plant yet another kiss on Roman. Roman was overjoyed and laid his head right into Virgil's chest and began snuggling him with enthusiasm. Virgil giggled repeatedly as Roman's hair tickled his neck and face.

 Virgil giggled repeatedly as Roman's hair tickled his neck and face

"Looks like you had fun, I'm glad."

"I did! I believe I rather like this kind of thing."

"I'm so happy to hear that, but I think we'll stop here for now."

"What!? I-I can take more though."

Roman was visibly disappointed that he wasn't going to experience Virgil's growing embrace any further. He couldn't help imagine what it might feel like. Virgil noticed Roman's sad expression.

"Roman, it's not like we won't be able to do things like this ever again. Next time I'll grow even more, I promise."

"Excellent!"

With that the exercise ended with complete success! Patton returned shortly after with a special plan in mind.

To be continued.