Growing Love

A cute moment during Virgil's current time with the Sides at the fort. They've all been getting along wonderfully and both Patton and Roman love to see Virgil grow so they bug him about it all the time, today is no exception.

This is also what happens when two boyfriends want to watch their third, size-shifting boyfriend grow only to fall in love with him all over again and eventually embarrasses him to a point of massive growth leading to a literal downfall.

Another short in-between chapter:

"Hey Virgil can you grow for us, pretty please?"

"But I did that for you guys last week."

"You can't count that you only went a foot taller!"

"Roman's right! 7′10 barley looks any different from your usual 6′10. We want to see a bigger growth this time. You promised!"

They looked very different, but a defeated Virgil simply shrugged.

"Fine. I guess I did promise I'd grow from time to time to help Roman get used to it, but Patton it's not like you need to see this."

"Of course I do!"

"Why's that?"

Patton's eyes were gleaming with excitement! Virgil asked, but he kind of already knew the reason.

"It's super COOL!!!"

A typical Patton-like answer, he thought. Virgil sighed and accepted his fate as the two drew closer to him. Virgil found himself suddenly surrounded by Patton at his front and Roman in the back.

"You guys don't need to be so close to me for this."

"Don't look so worried kiddo, I just want a good view."

"I personally feel it's better to be as close as possible in order to bare fruit in my goal of being comfortable around you at any size. Thus, I shall remain here!"

"Suit yourselves then. I'll start off slow."

Virgil then jumped a couple of inches, but Roman and Patton were already captivated by his new height. Virgil could easily see so on their faces, but calmed himself in order to concentrate.

He continued while breathing in and out until he felt a pair of soft lips press up against him. In shock, Virgil darted his gaze downwards to spot Patton cheerfully nuzzling and smooching Virgil's stomach.

"Pa-Patton! What are you doing kissing me all of a sudden and down there of all places?!"

Patton didn't respond and simply kept on delivering kiss after kiss to Virgil's tummy. Virgil cheeks turned a bright red from embarrassment and all Roman did was laugh with amusement. Virgil was so flustered that he jumped an entire foot, only to discover that another pair of warm lips had made their way to his lower back.

"Not you too Roman!"

Same as Patton, Roman too didn't respond and kept on kissing viciously. He could feel both their hands resting on his hips and the thoughts of them kissing any closer to other unnamed regions caused his entire face to light up like a Christmas tree. The amount of little kisses they were placing on him was super ticklish and his brain started to melt from the constant sensation. Virgil was losing his composure and as a result his growth accelerated.

A violent surge of emotion coursed through his body causing it to spasm. The unnatural movement, accompanied by Virgil's dramatically increasing frame pushing up against them, snapping Patton and Roman back to reality. Sadly, it was too late as the both of them found themselves falling over.

"OW!" the two idiots yelled out.

Startled by Patton and Roman's cries of pain, Virgil regained his senses and slowed his growth

Startled by Patton and Roman's cries of pain, Virgil regained his senses and slowed his growth. He titled his head down to see both of them rubbing their sore bottoms and gave a small chuckle at karma working her magic. Still, he felt bad about hurting them and apologized.

"Sorry, looks like I got carried away. Still you two really got me riled up there with all the kissing!"

"Sorry Virgil, I just couldn't help myself."

"Same, I got jealous when I saw Patton having all the fun and decided to join in."

Virgil, was taken aback by their affectionate words. Not that he wasn't over the moon with joy at hearing them.

"Next time, make sure to let me know beforehand okay?"

"NEXT TIME?!" the two shouted with glee in unison.

"Yes I said next time, now do you both understand?"

"YES!!!" both nodding in agreement.

To be continued.