Chaotic Energy.

The usual grumble of an early Smosh office had finally passed and instead the rumbling of laughter and conversations about filming were had. Corridors had been buried in props that were between sets as they stacked up along walkways. None of this stopped either as the door leading to the main office was opened. A familiar face of pale eyes and a light splatter of freckled had entered and a bag was at her side, it was a laptop bag but the whole case had Nicolas Cage's face on as his teeth were visible and the strap was half in her hand as ripped blue jeans and a Netflix hoodie was worn with converses on her feet. The white shoes had one red and one blue stripe on the white rubber sole, matching the jeans and the red writing on her jumper. In her other hand, she held a travel mug with something written over it, none of the team could clearly decern a word though.

"Hey, Delilah, is everything okay? I didn't think that you would be working in the office." Her head shook side to side as she heard Sarah speak.

"No, sorry, I am training the editors today. I did put it in the schedule." Sarah pulled her phone out and noticed the box that was sat in the calendar.

"You did, sorry. I was worried that you would be wanting a desk." Delilah disagreed and eyed up the office before rolling her shoulders as clicking was heard.

"Editors. We're in meeting room one. Are you ready?" Their nods shocked Sarah as they quickly stood with their laptops in hand, drinks were lifted and Delilah got caught in a conversation with Ify. His eyes darting to her nails that looked like pieces of lined paper, a red line running down the left of each nail as well.

"Hey, Rock, were you expecting this?" His agreement was quick as he glanced across, finding the editor who had just come in.

"She has been emailing us for weeks, before the video where Ian introduced her. I mean, we had no clue who or what she was but we have a Whatsapp group now. It is tough not to know about this, especially as this meeting should shorten our editing time, eventually." Rock lifted his eyebrows at Spencer who was stood just behind Sarah as they then started heading to the meeting room. "See you later Sarah," Rock cast over his shoulder as the four editors walked across the workspace and found Delilah.

"Well, hello everyone. I don't recall seeing any of your faces when recording the video so none of you have ever seen me before. In-person at least, I know you are editing the, 2 truths video now Brittany. Well, I am Delilah but you can call me Lils. So, we should start with this new program, we paid for the whole company to use it so if I show you on my laptop screen then you can follow along on your laptops." They nodded and the laptop bag was placed down, from it emerged a laptop with the words 'Feeling a tad stabby today' with various stickers on the back, from 'that's my opinion' to 'Jones' BBQ and Foot Massage' with the numbers 708-224-6191 written in it. Her mug was also fully seen as she let it go in an attempt to open her laptop, the words 'I came... I saw... I forgot what I was doing... And now I need a pee', had been printed on one side of the mug. As soon as the laptop had been opened, a banana with USB ports had been pulled from the front pouch, a turtle was also pulled out and a USB port was used as the turtle was moved, seemingly acting like a mouse. A large, comical capsule was then taken from the bag and split in half, a USB end was seen and plugged into the banana as well. Finally, an old fashioned headpiece to a home phone was pulled out and placed on the desk, her phone being placed next to it as the headphone jack was noticed at the end of the headset's wire. The phone case itself was black and a picture of a deer was clearly displayed at the top, at the bottom, 'Shame on you, shame on your cow' was written and in the middle of it all, a black pop-socket was sat and there was a picture of Peppa pig stood with sunglasses on.

As soon as the banana was plugged into the laptop, her finger ran across the top and she scanned her fingerprint to gain access to the device. The HDMI cable was then pulled from the dangling position on the wall and it was plugged into the device, her wallpaper was visible and Michael Scott was stood with the words 'I know nothing', written below it.