Is That a Smirk I See?

Delilah's car had barely parked when a ringing caught her attention and her phone was pulled from her back pocket, the name had registered with her but it was silenced and placed into her back pocket once again as the Mythical building was entered. Chase passed and the pair nodded to one another with a smile before they parted in their own directions and a door was pushed on, showing the chaotic office as an order had arrived and a few crew eagerly placed it all away.

"Hey, Spencer. How is it going?" His head snapped up from the computer in front of him and he glanced at her, the rest of the room appearing apparently empty as most of the team entered the filming studio.

"Oh, hey. We're actually just setting up for the video if you want to join me now?" Delilah shook her head as her eyes caught sight of the computer screen he was working at, his eyes darted to it as well and he refused to meet her eye.

"Spencer, I recognise that face you're pulling. Many people have given me that look and I have given many people that look. Am I really that intimidating? I thought that if anything, I was more mockable than intimidating." Spencer fumbled with a few words and letters before he let out a long and heavy sigh.

"It isn't you just your job. You don't come in here much, and you are better at editing than I am, plus you are pretty much my boss now. Besides, I could be more nervous, but you are pretty calm and unreactive so..." Delilah smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she heard his words.

"Don't worry about it. We should head to the video set soon. I know my way so I will just meet you there." Spencer quietly agreed before turning back to his work as Delilah found the recording studio.

Discussions were had but they quickly quieted as the studio readied to start the video and Delilah was stood behind the rack of clothing and the white divider, all of which had to be moved a little to fit everyone behind. Costumes had been put on and Delilah just watched as her head shook, rearranging her fringe before her hand ran to the small ponytail that held half of her hair.

"Right, first up is Garrett," Sarah shouted from behind the cameras as she watched and waited for the signal to begin as water filled their mouths.

"So, do you want to see what I am packing?" A female's nightdress had been thrown over him and a small lump was visible at his chest, his hand massaging the lump and people nodded, Keith laughing already as he spluttered water.

Slowly, almost teasingly so, Garrett lowered his hand and started lifting the dress. Shoes and trousers were shown as he brought the dress up, water was spraying and Garrett pretended to love it as he flicked the wig that was barely sat on his head. Finally, his chest was met and the fabric of a bra was flashed. Finally, with a quick and eager hand, he lifted the dress and a fish flew down, the fin was tucked into the bra at the front and the small fish wiggled as he shook his body. Water was completely spat out and Garrett quietly walked behind the divider as the room filled with their laughs.

"Okay, next is Delilah." As soon as the name left Sarah's mouth, a chorus of 'oh no' filled in from the editors and crew as they laughed, her eyes darted to them and their smiles.

"What? Do you not think I can make them laugh?" Heads shook to disagree.

"No, literally the opposite issue. Especially as you are giving us no hints right now with what you are wearing." Delilah shook her head again to rearrange her fringe as she then stepped out from behind the partition with nothing but her normal clothes on. Gridded black and white trousers were worn alongside a jacket that matched. A plain black top was worn below that and a smile was on her face as her black hair and pale grey eyes shone.

A microphone was produced from behind her back, it had been disguised by the jacket that she had chosen to wear that day. Proudly, her throat cleared and she tapped the mic, no sound was made but her head wobbled a little as faux joy was shown.