White Chicks.

"Right guys, here we are and the charity shop is just around the corner. Shayne, would you like to explain what we will be doing today? Just remind the viewers in case they missed the title of the video," Courtney nattered as they walked along the street, a bounce in all of their steps as shops were passed.

"So, today we are going to a charity shop and we are going to be a character from a movie. But, the movie has to be an early 2000s movie. None of us knows who the others are going to be and when we get back, the makeup department is going to give us a makeover and then we have to guess who everyone else is. This time, we will all reveal ourselves at the same time." Shayne's words rang out as a set of cameras and microphones were handed out between the group.

"Plus, when we see each other, we will have a whiteboard and on it, we have to write who everyone else is," Courtney announced as the shop finally came into view.

"And we have some Go-Pros on so you get to join us," Noah hyped as he held the handle of the door, leading to the shop they were due to be in.

"Wait, is that Delilah?" All eyes glanced around as Damien looked across to a short girl with black hair. At her side was another woman who had long, flowing blonde hair.

"No, Delilah doesn't dress like that." Olivia's words were dropped as Courtney interjected.

"But the walk, that is the little limp thing she does when her hips hurt. Plus, is Delilah working today? I haven't seen her." Black and white Beetlejuice style trousers were worn as black and white striped down her legs. A long black top with faded words had covered the stranger's top and based on the look it could only be guessed as an old rock band. Finally, white Doc Martens were worn and her black hair was in the usual, half-up, half-down ponytail. Even if she wasn't Delilah, she looked a lot like her.

"But, she doesn't work with us much. She is a contractor who also happens to work part-time for GMM." Damien had barely finished when Courtney stepped forward.

"I just sent her a text." Their eyes stuck to the figure who had stopped walking away and instead watched as she walked to a car they had never seen before, it was cheap and bland but the woman with black hair didn't seem to be moving into the car but rather saying a goodbye. A short kiss was shared but it was clear that the blonde had started it and after a moment she drove off. Immediately, her phone was checked and her eyes danced up, looking around.

"I don't see her Mini Cooper but maybe it is Delilah," Keith spoke but stopped as he then caught her eye and immediately her body moved towards them.

"Hey, guys." Her voice was a little shaky and the cameras were noticed as she glanced back to where the car had been only moments before.

"Hey, what were you up to? Looked like a date to me." Her nod was fast but she seemed disinterested in the topic as she cleared her throat slightly.

"So, what are you guys up to today? I see you are filming something. I will probably watch this before it goes out." Her voice had become proper and every letter was enunciated with a precision that she rarely gave it.

"We are doing a costume video but I don't think you'll need to edit this. One of our editors will do it." Delilah shook her head and licked her lips, sucking the bottom one into her mouth.

"I watch all of the videos before they go out. If an editor is stuck or spends too long then they leave a note and I make a change. If not, I glance over the video and look for places to smooth it out so it looks better. Besides, I'm editing a few more videos for now because they are learning to use the new software that I showed them." Delilah's words were hardly pondered on as she then turned to the shop and slipped her hands into her back pockets. "So, what are your costumes going to be? Or is that the point of the video?" Nods came in reply and Delilah stepped back slightly.