Edna Maria Mode.

Last-minute trips and undesired car trips seemed to be the greatest pet peeve for Delilah. The Mythical offices had to be returned to and yet a smile had filled her face. A black short sleeve top had been worn, it came to just below her upper thigh and a pair of black trousers were worn. A metal chain had hooked from the waistband to the front pocket and a pair of black boots with thick soles made by Doc Marten were worn. Her face had little makeup on but rings were seen on a few of her fingers and a necklace hung around her neck. Black hair was tied with the top half in two hairbands while the lower half hung free, her fringe was down. The longest hair only just met her shoulders though.

"Hey, Stevie." A smile and wave were offered in passing.

"Hey, Lils. Rhett and Link are in a meeting now but Smosh might be filming if you want to see them first." The door had just closed behind Stevie and so the Smosh offices were entered and silence had filled the whole room as a few clicks could be heard.

"Lils, they are filming now but we can pause it for a second if you want us to." Delilah's head shook and her hand waved him off.

"I'm just going to check the cameras out and talk to Dustin about visuals and Greg about the sound. See you later." The recording studio's door was swung open and a quiet entrance was gained as laughs were heard, Yasmeen was forced to clean the floor as water and confetti covered it.

"Dustin, what input colour is your sound in?" His eyes glanced across and found the wire that had been connected.

"Blue." Delilah moved across to Greg as he carried the sound bag and just as Olivia put water in her mouth, Delilah told them to stop.

"Just for two seconds as I switch the wire across." The wire was disconnected at Greg's end and placed into the orange piece, another wire was then hooked into the blue jack and placed in the orange jack on the camera. "Is there a green tick on the sound image now?" Greg nodded, as did Dustin.

"Wait, did you just fix the sound issue we've had for three years now?" Delilah nodded and pulled on her jumper so that it sat properly again.

"We had the same issue on one of our sets at WB, Rhett and Link just started having the same issue. It's something you see with these cameras after a while."

"Delilah, can you come here?" Courtney had loudly spoken over the quiet chat and Delilah nodded as she climbed over obstacles of chairs and people.

"You can start filming again. The sound is all connected up." The signal was given and Delilah stood behind the divider as Olivia put water in her mouth again, allowing Shayne to go ahead.

"Delilah. Can you help me? I'm up next." Her nod was given and Courtney described what she wanted Delilah to do.

"Tim, can I have your tie?" The red material was removed and handed to Delilah without question as her hand extended and took it from him.

"I can tie your tie if you want me to." Shayne's offer was turned down as she wrapped the material around her throat.

"I went to school in England so I know how to tie a tie, thanks though." Damien had stepped out and Olivia stood behind the divider as their turns switched and Courtney was going to be first out.

"Ready?" Delilah nodded and then shook her head as an afterthought, making Courtney stop, as the tie was brought down, the knot resting at the bottom of her ribcage.

"Can I have your glasses?" The large, round glasses were pulled from Courtney's face and given to Delilah as she then placed them on. Courtney stepped out and Delilah pulled her hair down, letting it rest at the top of her shoulders.