Lemon's Tree.

Revving slowly came to a stop as a familiar drive was approached. The front door of the house had been noticed as the mat was slightly off at an angle and Delilah made sure to make a note of it. Wanting to change it as soon as she could. The mat hung off the front step slightly. Once she got out, opening the boot, her back was met by someone else. Their hands resting on her hips, gentle lips met her neck before Delilah angled her head and her lips moved to his lips as something was grabbed from the boot and handed to him. "Thanks for dropping me back home. My car should be out of the garage tomorrow." Damien stepped back as the bag was thrown over his shoulder.

"Well, I didn't mind. I actually quite liked it." Delilah smiled, handing him her house keys as she lifted another bag from the boot, the weight caught her a little and she had to try and stand up properly.

As soon as Damien set foot into the lounge, his body jolted back before he gulped down. The open space was watched closely as nine strangers sat and stood around the space. They had an air of familiarity as their eyes and hair reminded him of something. "Lemon's got a man friend. Quick, run away before she traps you in here forever as well. We may be her prisoners but that doesn't mean you have to be as well." Laughs were heard as he spoke but Damien remained quiet.

"Boys, leave him alone. It isn't a surprise that nine new faces are terrifying." A woman, definitely not the type to cross, stepped forward and put a hand out for him to shake and he took it kindly. Her dark hair and fair features were similar to Delilah's. "Sorry about these. No matter how old they get, they will always be immature nine-year-olds." Her words were cut short as a louder, deeper one was used.

"Did you hear that boys? We're no longer immature four-year-olds. We're nine now." The unnamed woman brought her hand down, smacking the back of the loud boy's head as he spoke.

"Sorry for them. I went wrong somewhere. Anyway, I am Daisy, Lemon's mother. This is," A finger lifted and pointed at one of the boys, "Ryan, Matthew, Tobias, Lawrence, Marcus, Leroy, Daniel and Andrew. No need to remember their names. They don't respond anyway. But you must be..." her voice was hopeful as Damien looked around the room and smiled at them.

"Damien, Damien Haas. Lovely to meet you. Lemon has spoken about you all so much. All good things, mostly." Eight carbon copies sat before him and he gulped as all their eyes sat on them.

"Are you the one Lemon likes?"

"Shut up Dan," Daisy grumbled as she heard his words.

"Oh, yeah. You wouldn't know if Lemon liked you. Even if she did like you, she wouldn't do anything about it. That's not very Lemon." The boys around nodded at his comment and Damien kept quiet. Waiting for Delilah to swoop in.

"She would do something. Come on, she isn't that bad," One brother argued and then immediately silenced.

"Yeah, that's what Connor was saying when he tried to hold her hand and she flinched, telling him to warn her next time."

"She didn't like Connor. He was her pervy Mandarin lecturer. She did like Geoff but she told him that she didn't like how he spelt his name and then he stopped talking to her. Really awkward as she was his date to his sister's wedding the next day." The boys laughed at the memory they all seemed to share.

"It was Fabio." Mouths formed circular shapes at the name drop.

"Was he the one she really liked but she was so scared that she ended up avoiding him whenever she could after he admitted to liking her?" Heads shook at the comment.

"That was Daniel part 2. Fabio was the one she dated and after a few weeks did a Brad on her." Damien stood quiet as they spoke, hoping that they would avoid talking about him.