Measured.

As if perfectly timed, Delilah pulled her car up in the parking lot. Rhett was just out of his car when her door opened and the pair waved to one another and a nod was given but Rhett stood still for a moment longer as he waited for Delilah, heavy goods had been piled into the back as a large bag, designed to look like toothpaste, had been collected from the boot. As soon as the bag had been lifted, a sharp intake was heard and the bag was dropped.

"Everything okay?" Delilah nodded and tried to smile but her neck twitched as her shoulder was rolled back.

"Sorry Rhett, I buggered up my shoulder last night. I am fine but this bag is heavy." His legs quickly dropped him off at her side and the bag was lifted over his shoulder and Delilah gave her appreciation before moving in and grabbing her bag. A large doughnut with pink icing and a chocolate drizzle over it. Her Nicolas Cage bag also emerging.

"I assume you're in with Smosh today." Delilah nodded as the pair found the front of the building.

"Yeah, I am spending the day doing what I've been doing at Mythical for the last week. But now, I have my digital processor with me so I can scan things in rather than write the code." Smosh was located easily and Rhett planted the bag down in the room that Delilah pointed out to him.

"There you go, see you later," Rhett winked at Delilah before taping her shoulder in farewell.

"Cheers Rhett. See you later." The bags were adjusted and the tape was collected from inside the toothpaste bag. Ian's arrival at her side startled her and immediately Delilah froze before restarting in her attempts to unpack everything, Ian having to help when her shoulder started to ache.

"We're not filming today so that we can work through this quickly. What will you be needing to get started?" asked Ian with his usual, flat tone.

"The editors maybe. But, I guess anyone can work the scans so the art team may be able to help as well. The scans and measurements should be a lot quicker than the character design. The art team and the editors will need their laptops. The software I'm using is on their laptops and they use it, I believe that they all use it." The stand that had been pulled out was finally placed up and Ian was tightening screws as Delilah stepped back and rolled her shoulder again.

"Do you want to get the editors and art team then?" Ian's words were immediately responded to as Delilah left and found their desks.

"Right, you four. We can get started with the scales but I will tell you now that I can't do many because I have a call later today. I'll leave the equipment and explain how to pack it away but this phone call is unavoidable. And, can someone grab the art team?" The group didn't flinch as their laptops were lifted and they headed into the room with Ian in, he had taken to one corner as he tapped away on his phone. A few others followed shortly behind.

"Ooh, this looks fancy. I feel like we are about to use the transporter from Star Trek. It just needs to be completely built first." A familiar voice had broken the silence as laptops met the table and eyes met the toothpaste bag, most glossing over it.

"Okay. So, when I do this in groups, I find that it's best to do a few things. We can measure one person at a time and then send them out or everyone can grab someone and measure them. I do have four whiteboards which you put their measurements in and it has permanent pen telling you what to put and where; then you use one of the three cameras on the table and have them do a circle as you record them. Instructions will come up on the camera. Once the circle or circles are done, it will ask for the measuring table, that is the whiteboard and after all of this, disconnect the camera from your laptop and someone else can use it. As for editing, Unity should be used. The cameras are programmed to work with Unity and I have shown everyone how to use it. Your animations look good that you sent me. But, sometimes a group I work with will leave an editor and an artist free in case the software is difficult or the art the person wants is too hard. I don't personally find that to be a nice way to work. I say that if anyone here can't do something then see if someone else is free and get them to go to your laptop and have them do it. Then no one is sat around doing nothing. Also, it is quicker. Any questions?" Heads shook and a few of the crew had entered, Damien was first with a smile and Delilah gestured him over to the other side of the room.