Final Time.

A gentle moan was all that Damien could hear as soon as he flipped his alarm off. His arm stuck out and met something but between the dark and his tired state, Damien flinched back as his heart began to pick up in speed. Just as he came to his senses, an arm wrapped around his waist and a familiar smell hit him as hair tickled his chest. "Lemon, wake up. You need to get ready for work." His voice was a whisper as he ran his hands down her face, to her exposed shoulder and back towards her face. "Lemon, it's time to get up. You need to get washed, drive home, pick up your clothes and eat quickly." A soft moan left her lips as she shifted herself closer to him.

"I don't want to get up," muttered a tired voice as Delilah brought her face to the crook of his neck and wrapped her arms around him.

"Well, I need to go to work so I need you to get off of me." Delilah only shifted closer as she heard him speak and her lips puckered out to meet his neck as he felt the soft brush and jolted a little as she tickled him.

"Stay in bed with me and then we can make some more bad decisions together," Delilah sighed as she started to run a finger across Damien's shoulder.

"Do you mean last night was a bad decision?" Delilah shook her head into his neck as her breath ran over his body.

"When I went to the toilet after, it was three o'clock. I'm tired." Damien quietly laughed and Delilah could feel him as he did so. Shortly after, a cold breeze swept over Delilah as the bedding was removed from her and Damien could feel her tense as she still held on to him.

"Warn a bitch first." Delilah finally stood and stretched up, flicking the light switch on and pulling Damien up as she returned. "I am going to need to borrow some clothes." A pale pink jumpsuit was sprawled across the floor and unwearable.

"I will wash your clothes and you can just grab something out of my draws." A large jumper was grabbed and Delilah found her shoes. Her socks would also be somewhere but she couldn't be sure exactly where.

"Don't worry about washing my clothes. I can do that. I just need to find my keys." Delilah ducked around the house in search of the keys she couldn't totally recall placing down in the house.

"I will wash your clothes so that next time, you don't have to leave really early and we can go to work together." Damien stopped talking as he watched her check between the sofa cushions. "What are you wearing below my jumper?" Delilah stood up property and traced her fingers over the jumped she wore.

"Nothing. Let's hope my car doesn't break down or you'll be late to work as well. But, for now, go get washed and I will see you soon. Rhett and Link have asked for me to come in today for some new tech guidance for the editors and I will be sure to cross your path." Delilah pulled her sandals on and reached up, kissing Damien briefly.

"Maybe we should tell the others. They surely suspect us. Rhett and Link have known this whole time as well. And, we have been together for a whole year, and a day so it is time." Delilah nodded and fell into his embrace as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you. Thank you for putting up with me. For waiting when I can't handle everything and for being kind to my dick brothers. For stopping me when I want to do something stupid and for not making me bin the blanket of Jeff Goldblum. Most importantly, thank you for making me do things that scare me." Delilah had never gotten personal like that, Damien had seen the little actions and heard a few words that showed she cared but Delilah wasn't one who easily put her feelings into words. "And thank you for helping me understand how I feel about you." Delilah hadn't noticed but Damien had brought them to a wall and as soon as she had stopped speaking he met her lips with his.

"If we didn't have work, this morning would have been a lot different to this. I wouldn't have stopped at just a kiss. Now, go, you need to get washed and dressed." The two parted ways and Delilah climbed into her car, silencing her music as she replayed the events of the night before in her head. How gentle he was and Delilah found herself lost for a moment. Driving on impulse back to her house. She could only hope that she hadn't driven through some red lights.