Explanation and Breaks.

"You keep acting like this and soon everyone will know what happened yesterday." Damien nudged Shayne as they entered the meeting room, waiting to see what their ideas would be and what they would need to do.

"So, are you guys ready?" Lisa proudly introduced the room to the meeting as silence then settled across the group that had just entered. "So, we have the projects planned. We can get Delilah in for a conversation. I know that she isn't a fan of being called out randomly so I will make an appointment with her. Damien, it was your idea so you are heading it up. Also, I have spoken to the editors and they said that we can start with the directing of the cartoon in the next few weeks." Lisa's words filled the room and people began to bounce ideas off of one another. Just as the meeting seemed to be coming to an end, Ian opened the door with a large, goofy smile, pride rippling through his features.

"I found Delilah, she can stay for a moment and help." Immediately the unmistakable sight of Delilah was seen, a dark teal suit was worn with a plain white top and white heels that strapped across her ankles and toes. Fingernails painted in a single shade that was almost the same as her suit. A necklace rested around her neck and it had two layers, one had the sun and the other had the moon on; it was silver. A bracelet could just about be seen on her wrist and a little makeup was worn on her face while her hair was half up and half down, a messy bun keeping the top half up.

Silently, Delilah sat, taking the only empty seat next to Damien and her eyes stuck to the front of the room, a polite smile being given to some of the people around the room. As soon as she did sit, her foot bounced up and down, nervous, Damien noted as she tapped her four fingers against her palm and gulped. Soon, she started running her thumb across the backs of her long nails, making a satisfying noise each time. "Delilah, would you mind helping us today with our project?" The watch on her wrist was checked and her lips thinned as she thought.

"I wasn't supposed to today. It wasn't part of my daily plan but I can. As long as I don't have to come in tomorrow. I can switch my workdays around." Lisa nodded and made sure to quickly move on. By the time the meeting had ended, people began to leave but Delilah was held back as she would join the next meeting. Saige and Shayne had remained behind with Damien and Delilah.

"You look very smart." Delilah nodded at Damien's words as she leant forward and waited for the meeting to start properly. Immediately, the room became a little thicker but Delilah moved forward with it anyway.

"So, I assume this has something to do with what Damien mentioned to me a while ago. Is it virtual reality or the game that has to be coded?" Her words were flat and void of emotion. No turn-up or down as she spoke. Like a robot.

"The game. We all have basic coding, we need to design the basic game still. You will be this group's editor I think. We will also need the overall aim. We have a few ideas." Shayne shoved the pieces of paper in her direction and Delilah read the ideas. Nodding while handing it back.

"I like the idea of trying to stop someone from killing you. Maybe we could stick with a theme as well. Like chinchillas. A really random theme that has no reason to be there. The game could insult the player, comparing them to a chinchilla." The team nodded and as Damien shifted closer to her, no response was made, aside from Delilah shifting back a little.

Gradually the meeting became more of a personal thing, ideas and concepts being thought of on their own. Damien took the opportunity as the other two had left, he shifted closer and Delilah shifted uncomfortably. "Lemon, what's wrong? You look nervous and you keep moving away from me. Have I hurt you in some way? Are you okay?" Delilah nodded, just as she opened her mouth, the other two returned and she stopped. Looking down, Delilah noted that her laptop was in the car still.