Animated.

Damien's hand lifted and met his forehead before a long breath was let out. "We just got here. How are you already tired?" Shayne laughed while placing a coffee down on the desk that his friend was sat at.

"No, I have an idea but the editors said that Delilah would be better to talk to. The only problem is, every time she comes by she talks about her workload and I feel like I shouldn't be wasting her time like that." Shayne shrugged and shook his head.

"She works with us and we're all busy. Besides, she said it herself, this is her workload so if there is an idea then talk with her. She can tell you when she is free. I spoke with her yesterday and we sorted the issue in seconds. Besides, we're planning an animated series, our editors are so busy that she is taking some of their work on." Damien nodded but held his phone a short distance away from him as he watched it, weighing up the idea in his head.

"I can drop her a text." Shayne shook his head and sipped at the coffee in his hand.

"She only looks at her notifications for emails. I messaged her and she said that she never looks at them. About a year ago she noticed that she had 1000 unanswered texts so she blocked notifications and stopped looking as well. Just call her, unless there is another reason you don't want to call her." His lips puckered and Damien lifted his cheeks, squinting his eyes as he watched Shayne's look of disbelief.

"She's busy and I can wait, that's it. It's just an idea that I ran by the team." Shayne started pretending to chew gum and check his nails as his head tilted. Acting like a nosy secretary.

"I think that you like goth Edna." Damien bit his lower lip as soon as he had heard Shayne and both of them tried to stop the laughter.

"Dude, that's not okay. You can't call her that." Damien's words seemed to dry up as the pair quietly laughed to themselves.

"Well, what isn't okay is that you refuse to do your job because you want to have sex with someone." Matt Raub made an appearance from seemingly nowhere as he leant over Damien's desk and began to quietly speak to him about work. As soon as Damien had turned away, Shayne retrieved his phone and lifted it to his ear.

"Hey, Delilah." There was a short pause as a female voice responded to him. "Nice to hear your voice too. Damien and I have just been talking and he has an idea for a video but with our editors being so busy, we've been told to run it past you. Could you give him a call and talk it over? He is currently talking to Matt so call whenever." Shayne remained on the line for a second before he hid his face from Matt and Damien and suppressed a smile, refusing to look anywhere but at his screen before the line went quiet and they said their goodbyes.

"We should just..." Matt stopped as Damien's phone went off and Delilah's name appeared on the screen. The two men stopped and Matt walked off, allowing Damian and Delilah to talk to one another.

"Hello." Damien's voice picked up an octave and his tongue licked his lips as he listened to the woman on the other end.

"You sound smooth like butter," Shayne commented before typing something on his computer as Damien tried to signal for him to stop.

"Yes, of course. Well, I have an idea for a show but you may need to look over it and tell me how long it will take or if it will be worth it. I do have the go-ahead. Plus, I have another idea but they want to see a prototype first. Just a small animation to go over a video. I can write it all but I need to know about how practical it will be." There was a pause as Damien listened to the other person. "Well, it's busy here but my desk can be shared. I think that there is a small office room still free but the main floor isn't an option." Not thinking about it, Damien nodded as a smile began to work at the edges of his lips. "Okay, I can book the meeting room and I will see you here." The voice on the other end grew slightly louder as they made a response and Damien laughed at whatever she had said. "Okay, I will see you then." The hang-up was slow but he did it and a smile had taken up residence on Damien's face as he then clicked through his computer.