Lights, Camera, Action.

Bright colours, tie-dye and smiles filled the room as hats were tugged a little closer to heads and the cameras were set into place. The audio was checked and Delilah stood off-screen, waiting for her turn to be attached to a microphone. Her tight burgundy suit was shifted slightly as the powerpack was clipped onto the waistband and the microphone was hooked onto the edge of her jacket, on the inner edge of the lapel. The white blouse that sat below the suit was also shifted as the wire was tucked and taped to it. Her eyes glanced over the team as they were all talking, getting into place and waiting to start the video. Already, Delilah wasn't ready for what was about to come. Even though she had no clue what they had planned for the video.

"Hello and welcome to Smosh Games. We are here, as always in the studio and do you want to know something? We are playing a fun game called Bucket of Doom." Courtney made a few waves of her hands, trying to add joyful suspense as the cameras rolled and she finished the introduction. Delilah hadn't listened properly but all she knew was that there were going to be some punishments for losing. "We'll be right back as soon as we have changed into our other clothes." There was a vague recollection of the email and as soon as Courtney stopped talking, everyone else left the room, pulling their mics off as they found their clothes.

Ten or so minutes later, the cast returned and comfortable clothes had been pulled on. Delilah was in a pair of black jogging bottoms and a white top with the black outline of a dinosaur sleeping. The rest of the cast and crew that would be in the video were similarly dressed and microphones could be seen on the edge of each outfit.

"Okay, we are back and ready to play. But first, we need to pair up. This is, after all, our valentines day special. Everything we do today is going to be done in pairs and that is including the punishments." The room fell silent as a hat suddenly appeared and 'ooh's were announced. "The way this is going to work is, we have written down everybody's names. We will then go around and pick out a name. If the name is taken or it is your name then bin that and take another. So, Shayne, you go first." His hand slipped into the hat and out came one slip of paper.

"Courtney." The hat moved around and names were taken out, some repeated and so binned. Sarah was paired with Ify, Keith was put with Kimmy, Delilah pulled Damien's name and Ian was the last one, placed with Tommy.

The games table was sat around and in the middle was a pink bucket. They all listened as the rules were re-explained for the cameras and then a piece of paper was handed to everyone. Paper met the pen as everyone put their own ideas into the bucket. Laughs could be heard and some asked how dark was too dark. All the while, Delilah and Damien sat right in the corner, in the back, barely visible as other people covered them from the front cameras.

"So, for the first round, we will all be given a dangerous example from Noah. He will then judge who will most likely survive or the funniest way to survive, and that couple will get a point, remember that they can only use one of the three items that they pulled from the bucket. He will also pick who gave the worst answer and that couple will have to pull a punishment from the orange bucket, the bucket of punishments. We will do this four times and then we will go into round 2. There we will have four rounds where Noah will give us a job, such as a banker, that we have to apply for and the only qualities that we can use will be two of the items we pulled from the bucket. In the fourth and final job that Noah gives us, we will have to pull four new items from the bucket and use all four items that we pull." The rules were finally all told and Noah was stood behind the cameras with a smile on his face as his bright hair was smoothed a little by his fingers.

"So, the first dangerous situation is, you've been kidnapped and thrown into the back of a car. How do you escape?" Pieces of paper were pulled from the bucket and sighs could be heard as the teams read what had been written. Damien and Delilah sat, talking quietly as they picked which of the three and how they could argue it. Delilah had taken to holding Damien's forearm at one point and her mind had made her forget what she was holding as they laughed at Damien's words.