Announcing the Future.

Damien and Delilah's morning managed to flow like water. The only issue was that their morning hadn't yet led them to work. As soon as they met the outside of the building, the looks on Rhett and Link's faces managed to cause a flood of memories. "Damien, it's been nearly five months, we should probably tell everyone that we are together. I know it seems like a lot but I think we are reaching the point where people, like Rhett and Link, are going to start seeing things. Perhaps they won't see us kissing in the back of my car, but they will see and suspect things. I just don't want everyone to get the wrong idea." Damien's hand fell from his jumper pocket and to Delilah's hand as she spoke, his thumb rubbing over the back of her hand as they approached the entrance.

"I think that people may have an idea already. Some people that is." Delilah shook her head and gently punched his shoulder.

"You told Shayne. I thought you had, after we kissed he tried to help us be alone. Anyway, we can't tell people today because we should talk about it first. We never had that chat."

"If this is because we haven't sl-"

"No. Nope. Not that. I mean, we never talked about what or who we are. I know that we spend a lot of time together and we kiss but that doesn't mean a relationship. That is one thing I know for a fact." Delilah announced smugly as she slipped her hand out of his and swiped her card, entering the building.

"Well, we should definitely label it. I have met your family after all. And your brothers even gave me the 'you hurt her, we hurt you' chat. I think they see you as my boyfriend." Damien awkwardly laughed while holding the door for Delilah.

"Those boys need a smack. I am more than willing to do it as well." The Smosh office was located and Damien moved to his desk as Delilah wandered off, finding the editing team.

"Hello, what are you up to now?" Eyes swept over her and then back to their screens as the latest video was edited on many screens and a few animations were done as well.

Delilah ended up sitting and rolling on an office chair around them all, her shirt dragging across desks. The sleeves were puffed, a ribbon sitting halfway down the sleeve and the material was white and blue verticle stripes. The main body itself was loosely fit around her, little shape to it while her trousers were white and seemed perfectly fresh, her shoes were white trainers.

"DADDY." Bellowed a vaguely familiar voice as Delilah stopped for a second, her lips quirking into a smile as she looked around, trying to locate the owner of the voice. Lunch having barely started.

"That was loud Noah," Delilah joked as she found the group, stood close to Jackie's desk.

"Sorry, I really got into it." The conversation carried on and Delilah soon checked her watch, noticing the time and snarling slightly as she forgot herself. She was quick to recover though as she plucked her phone from her back pocket and saw the expected text. Once again forgetting herself, Delilah rolled her eyes and looking back up to the group with her usual smile, listening in as they discussed the fetish of daddies.

"I don't get it. Who would date someone with that fetish." Delilah wasn't sure who had spoken but she pulled her phone out again as she checked the time before sending a text.

Delilah.

I don't know, you seem to have a thing for girls with daddy issues. XX

It isn't that bad, is it? XX

Damien cleared his throat as he read the message. But he couldn't make a response in time as he could hear the clear ringing of Delilah's phone. The name on the screen was enough to stop him in his tracks. It was her dad. A smile was sent her way but Delilah was too caught up to see him as Damien was forced to watch the exchange take place. Her hand lifted to her forehead and Delilah covered the microphone as she sighed or mumbled. Slowly though, her head began to nod and her eyes zoned in on something just ahead of her before the phone was hung up and another call was quickly followed up. The second call had Delilah far more animated as she waved her hands a little, her free hand tapping away on the palm of her hand as she spat her words out. Finally returning to reality as she placed the phone into her back pocket. The bag she had brought with her was slung over her shoulder as she huffed and puffed, clearly in her own head.