The morning after

A/n: hi, please tell me what you want to see in this story. I hope you enjoy.
-

What the shit. Why were you wearing Loki's shirt and why were you in Loki's bed? The last thing you remember was kissing Loki.
Oh shit.
What happened last night?

Flash back
You had just kissed Loki and the other guy had just walked away. You said something about a dagger and Loki walked away.
You ordered 4 rounds of shots. You were on the third when Sam came up to you.
"Wanna tell me why I just saw you kiss Loki after you said you didn't like him"
"Some other guy was hitting on me. Loki was just around." You stumbled on your words.
"Ok, sure. I believe you." He said sarcastically.
"I'll tell you a secret, Sammy my boy. I enjoyed it berry much. I mean berry much. Nope that's not it. V- v- v berry much. There we go."
"Yeah, okay. No more drinks for you."

"They taste funky any way" you said while downing the last shot.
"Why don't you go dance?"
You made your way to the dance floor and did strange moves.

End of flash back

You shuddered. You did not like drunk you. Your head felt like it was being shaken violently. You had to ignore it and find Sam.

You made your way to Sam's room and knocked impatiently. He opened the door, he looked worse than you did.
"I see your wearing Loki's shirt. I take it last night went well."
"That's the thing, i don't remember"
"Well the last thing I remember is you challenging Steve to see who could do more pushups while drunk."

Flash back
"Come on big man, I issue a challenge." You shouted at Steve. He rolled his eyes.
"You really think you can beat the almighty Captain America. Think again." He shouted right back at you.
You both got into push up positions on the floor. Everyone around you counted.
1
2
3.....
78
79
80
Steve dropped on his chest but you kept going. You had beaten Captain America.
You stood up and laughed victoriously.
End of flash back.

"Oh shit, I need to find Steve"
You walked down the hall and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so you opened the door to find him and Nat sleeping together.
"Aahhh, my eyes. What the shit?" You screamed. They both got up and looked at each other and screamed.
"Alright alright, you can sort what ever this is out later. Steve do you know happened after I kicked your ass at the push ups."
"Um you said something about Bucky, and I'm pretty sure I won."

Flashback
"Buckyyy" you screamed even though he was right next to you.
"Woah y/n, chill. What's up?"
"I am mad at you."
"Why doll?"
"Cause you left me. Then you act all protective. I am 19. That means I'm an adult. I can look out for myself. Now go get me another drink."
"I'm sorry y/n. I think you have had enough to drink."
"Bucky don't test me."
"Alright"

He came back with a shot for each of you. You stormed off and bumped into Thor.

End of flash back.

You raced to Bucky's room but he wasn't there. You took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote an apology note.
Dear buck,
I'm really sorry for last night. I was way too drunk.
- y/n
You went to knock on Thor's door but you heard voices coming from inside.

"That's the thing I don't even remember. I woke up and she was sleeping next to me wearing my clothes."
"Brother, why don't you talk to her."
Was that loki and Thor?

You knocked gently. Loki opened the door. When he saw it was you, he walked straight past you into his room and slammed the door.
" I believe your here for the same reason." You grabbed his shirt, pushed him onto the bed.
"Tell me everything you know. Now."

"Last night you came up to me and ....

Flash back

"Thor, I need to tell you some sming. Something i mean'
"Alright what is it?"
"I think I like loki. I kissed him earlier but only to get a guy to leave me alone. I feel like he's avoiding me now."
"Talk to him y/n. I'm sure he likes you too."

End of flash back
"... then you went off to find Loki I guess." Thor explained.

"Ok and what did Loki say?"
"Only that you got him drunk and he woke up next to you this morning."
"Ok thanks."

You left his room and went the kitchen. You found Wanda and Vision making pancakes together.
"Hey y/n. Did loki get you to bed alright?"
"What do you mean vision?"

"Well you were wasted and you kept begging Loki to dance....

Flash back
"Come on, I promise it will be fun."
"No thanks, I'm good y/n."
"Ok will you at least have a few drinks with me ."
"I think you've had enough."
"Nope. I'm perfectly bine. I mean shine. See I'm fine."
"Fine, but nothing too strong." Loki huffed.

You ended up getting him a little tipsy too.
"Hey vis, my man. Loki is drunk."
"No I'm not" Loki said his words slow.
"Loki I think you should make sure y/n gets to bed alright."
"Alright robot man." Loki said. He picked you up and swung you over his shoulder.

Once you got to your room, you could both see it was a mess from getting ready earlier.
"Come in my room."
"Okk"
As soon as you got to Loki's room you felt sick. You ended up throwing up in his bathroom and all over your clothes.

"Here you can wear one of my shirts."
You took it and put it on. Both you and Loki fell asleep immediately.
End of flash back

So nothing happened. Thank god.
"Thanks vis. I need to find Loki" you said running towards him room.
You were just about to knock when you paused.
What if what you said to Thor about loki wasn't just you being drunk?
What if you really did like Loki?

Did he like you back?
You knocked gently.
"Hey its me Loki."
He opened the door slowly staring deep into your e/c eyes.

"I remember everything from last night."
"And?"
"Nothing happened. I just threw up and my room was a mess so you let me sleep here."
He didn't move. Or looked relieved. If anything he looked disappointed.
"Loki? What wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Just got a headache." He smiled. Some thing definitely felt off.
"Come on." You said, walking into his room, closing the door.
"What's really wrong?"
"Like I said. It's just a headache."
"Alright, can I use your shower? I don't even wanna see the mess in my room right now."
"Yeah sure. Ill get you some more clothes."