Spirit world

A/n: this is extremely short, for dramatic effect.
-
You faded.
Dusting away.

You woke up in a crowded place with water two inches deep, soaking into your trainers. A young boy stood in front of you, he had to be 15, at least.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah, who are you?"
"I-I'm peter Parker. Tony told me a lot about you. Uh, I'm also Spider-Man."

"I think I've heard Tony talk about you. When I asked him, he said we could never because we would cause too much trouble."
"He said the same thing to me."
"'Peter, do you know where we are?"
"I'm not sure, but I don't like it."

You eyes widened in realisation.
"Stay here peter, I have to look for someone."
He nodded and steeped to the side so that you could move around him. You patted him on the back.

You had to punch past a couple people before spotting him, absolutely broken.
"Lokes?"
"Y/n?"
"What are you doing here? I thought only people who got snapped came here."
"All the people who died at the hands on Thanos are here."

"So I'm not dreaming?"
"No, my dear."
Before you could say another word to him,you grabbed his collar and pulled his face down to yours, kissing hard enough to bruise his lips slightly.

You pulled back and saw that he was biting his lip in anticipation.
"Don't bite your lip, thats my job." You said before crashing your lips back to his and tugging at them slightly with your teeth. You pulled at at his hair which earned you a slight groan from him.

You felt fuzzy again.
"Loki, somethings happening."
His eyebrows furrowed before a concentrated look of realisation crossed his face.

You faded once more.