I lied

A/n: thank you for reading, it means so much that at least one person enjoys my story. If you love Loki and marvel as mush as I do, then please vote so that others that enjoy marvel can read this too. :)
-

"Lady y/n. Pop tarts are done."
"Okay" you said keeping your tight grip on Thor.
"Y/n. You might have to let go."
"I dont want to" you muffled into his chest. You took a step back and he pulled out the pop tarts from the toaster and handed them to you.

You nibbled at the edges, staring at the floor.
"Why dont you talk to him?"
"Cause its too hard. I know if I try, i'll do something stupid."
Thor lifted you to sit on the counter and passed you a plate so you wouldn't get crumbs on the floor.

You flashed him a quick smile before staring off into the distance again.
You let your mind wonder off, trying to avoid one very particular person.
You were quickly brought back when Thor started talking again.

"Why are you so mad at him?"
"He looked at me like I was nothing. No worse than nothing. He said he would never. I cut him off before he could say anything else but I knew what was coming."
"That doesn't seem like him."
"It doesn't, does it? Normally he's so sweet to me."

"Y/n. Why don't you rest? You look terrible."
"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better." You said sarcasm thick in your voice.
"Did you sleep at all last night?"
"Not really. But I'm fine Thor, really."

You hopped off of the counter, once again landing on your bad leg. You tried to shake off the pain, but it wasn't going anywhere.

"What happened to your leg?"
"I broke it duh."
"I know that. But it looks really swollen. I thought you were healing well."
"Yeah I was. Then I tried to get comfortable walking on it and it didn't go great."

"I told you, you'd hurt yourself." Loki's voice came from behind you.
"Please talk to him." Thor whispered to you.

"I'm not in the mood for a lecture right now."
"Y/n. Come on" Thor whispered again.
"Ok. What about a new dagger?" Loki said pulling out a dagger. The handle was a beautiful f/c colour and the blade was extremely sharp.

"If this is an apology, its an ok one." You said, not being able to stay mad at him. You grabbed it from his hand, cutting it slightly. You smirked and wiped his blood off the blade.
"Well, I'll be off." Thor said before quickly leaving.

You hated how you couldn't control your emotions.
"Y/n. Please talk to me."
"What do you want?"
"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it."
"What" you looked up at him with tears threatening to wet your cheeks.

"You heard me. I guess I was just scared that being with you would ruin your life. I mean I'm not exactly a saint or whatever. I truly care for you, I hate myself for ever making you feel bad. I lied, would definitely ever. I think about you when I wake up too. I'm always scared for you, but I know you can more than handle yourself. I guess what I am saying is, I love you too."

You just stared at him in shock, barely being able to keep control of the emotions swirling in your stomach.
"Fuck off." You said. Shit, what was that for.
"You don't get to tell me you love me after what you said. You're going to have to earn my forgiveness." Well that's a first.
"Of course darling." He said kissing the back of your hand.

This is strange. He's normally never this cooperative.
"Ok. I want you to hug Tony." You giggled.
His face dropped instantly.
He took a deep breath and called for Tony.

Tony came in the room looking confused.
"What do you want reindeer games?"
Loki cleared his throat and gave you a pleading look.
"Tony, Loki wants to give you something." You said trying your hardest not laugh.

"Ummm. Ok" Tony now looked shocked.
Loki walked up to him, placed a hand on Tony's shoulder and pulled him in for a hug.
Now you couldn't help it, the laughter abruptly escaped your lips.
"What are you doing?"
"Y/n said that if I wanted her to forgive me I have to do what she says."

"Ah, okay. Pepper does the same to me." Tony said stepping back uncomfortably.
Tony nodded and left.

"Why. That was so absurd. I hated it." Loki stated, not being able to keep the blush off his face.
"Trust me. We are only getting started."
"Well if it makes you smile and eventually forgive me, than I will do anything my queen."

Did he just call you his queen? You really loved him, so much.
This was going to be fun.

"Bring me cap's shield."
"Ok. But when he try's to kill me you have to sort him out." He said before disappearing.

You waited a couple minutes. Then you waited a few more.
What was he doing?
Just as you went to find him, he appeared in front of you with cap's shield.
"I am so dead." He laughed.

You turned the shield around to find that daisies had been woven into the handles.
"Oh yeah, I wanted to make it a bit special for you."
Before you could say anything you heard Steve shouting.
"Who took my shield?"

"I did, I wanted to make its prettier." You said giving Steve his shield back.
"Don't touch it again."
"Yes sir."
He took it back to his room.

"Thank you. I thought he would try to kill me. Am I forgiven?"
"Not quite yet, there's one more thing."
"Ok. What is it my love?"
"Kiss me."

He smirked and shook his head slightly.
He lifted you onto the counter, and brought his face close to yours. He held onto your waist and brought his lips closer. He put a quick kiss on your nose and took a couple steps back.
"Hey what was that for?"
"You didn't specify where."

"I hate you." You laughed slightly.
"No you don't. You love me." He said tickling your sides.
"Ok, ok. Stop. I do love you." You said. He rested his hands on your lap.
"More than anything Lokes"

A wide smile appeared across his lips and he pulled you in for a hug. Even though you were sitting on the table, he was still taller than you. You buried you head in his chest and breathed in his scent. Vanilla and mint. You smiled and let your hands play with his hair.
"You know, I only allow you and maybe Thor to touch my hair"
"You love it, don't lie."
"I do. And I love you too y/n."

You pulled his head down to yours and kissed him. His lips made your whole body feel like it was on fire. His hands gripped your waist slightly, pulling your body closer to his.
"Y/n. Can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"