Birthday pt 1

A/n: i hope you enjoy this chapter.
Warning: eating disorder
-
It has been a week since you set Bucky and Steve up. They have been so cute together so far. Your eating has been slowly getting better and just in time for your birthday. When tony looked into your file, he found your birth date; 23rd June.
You woke up next to Loki reading.
"Hey birthday girl."
"I'm not ready to age." You said hiding your face in the covers.

"You do realise I'm like 1040 something years old and your worried about being twenty. If you keep sulking then what almost happened the night Bucky came in, will never happen."
"Fuck you."
You sat up and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

You were only wearing a tank top and underwear, which made your plan easy. You stood up and sat on the other side of the bed, right in front of Loki. You laid back, rested your arms above your head and arched your back.
"Darling, you are going to regret that."
"Oh really." You said standing up and going to sit on Loki's lap.
You placed kisses on his neck, leaving marks.

"Y/n. Please stop for your own sake."
"Why, what are you going to do?"
"You won't like it darling."
He stood up, carrying you and brought you to the bathroom, drenching you in freezing cold water.
"Ok,ok. Loki stop." You shrieked and laughed at the same time.

"Are you going to stop?" He chuckled.
"Yes fine, turn it off."
He turned off the water and smiled at you shivering.
"Its not funny." You whined.
"I think its very funny."

"It wont be funny when I throw you off a building."
He put on a fake offended face which made you giggle. He offered you his hand, which you accepted, and pulled your shaking body to your feet. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around you before pulling you in for a bone rushing hug.
"Happy birthday, pet."
"Pet? Seriously?"
"You don't like it?"

"Its strange. You can only use it on special occasions. Today doesn't count though."
"Why doesn't today count? You only turn twenty, once."
"Its just a year closer to death."
"I guess but thats just more of a reason to celebrate being alive."
"Fine, but only cause I love you."

He smiled and let his hold on you go. You had stopped shivering, but was still wet. He used his magic to dry you off and change you into shorts and a t-shirt that said 'birthday queen'.
You rolled your eyes at the shirt but ignored it and thanked Loki by giving him a quick kiss.
You dragged him to the living room to find it had been decorated with purple balloons and banners. You sighed and laughed slightly. No one was in the room except you and Loki, or so you thought.

"Surprise." Everyone jumped out at you.
You quickly summoned a dagger and threw it in Bucky's direction, catching his shirt.
"Woah y/n, chill."
"Well maybe think next time before jumping out at a trained agent." You shouted.
"I told you she would do that. Now pay up." Steve said to Bucky.

"Not here." Bucky replied.
"Yes here, you lost the bet."
Bucky grabbed Steve's ass and blushed furiously.

"I did not expect that." You cringed.
"Was that really necessary?" Loki said disgusted.
Steve laughed and nodded.

"Ok changing the subject, happy birthday y/n." Vision said awkwardly.
"Thanks guys." You smiled at the ground and shook your head.
"Breakfast is ready by the way, there are plates on the kitchen counter." Nat added.
"Thanks, what is it?" Wanda asked a bit too excitedly.
"Waffles. I got a bit bored off pancakes."

"You can never get bored of pancakes." You and Loki said at the same time, making everyone in the room laugh. He squeezed your hand and smiled at you. You smiled back.

Tony and Thor brought all the plates in. Every one had three pancakes and syrup but you had a single candle poking out of your food.
"You get a proper cake later with more candles. But for now, make a wish." Thor said struggling to light your candle.

Once it was lit, everyone around you started singing happy birthday, starting with that awkward first note. Once they finished the song they looked at you expectantly.
I wish Odin doesn't find out about me and Loki so we can just live in peace.
You blew out the candle with your eyes closed, concentrating on your wish.

You managed to eat the first waffle and most of the second one before feeling sick. Loki took your plate off of you and split the remains with Thor.
When everyone finished eating tony called for presents.
Everyone scrambled out of the room and came back with different sized boxes, neatly wrapped.

Wanda pushed her present into your hands first. There was a note on it. It read ' happy birthday, from wandavision.'
You neatly took apart the wrapping to find two plane tickets to Norway and a scrap book, the first couple pages were pictures of you and Loki sleeping. The rest were blank.
"Thanks guys, its really nice."

You let Loki scan through the pictures as Nat passed you a gift bag. You opened it and saw a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses.
"Nat I'm not old enough to drink yet."
"So?"
You put the bag down shook your head.

Bruce passed you small box. You opened it to find a book on astronomy. It had purple markings on it and cursive letters. You traced the letters with your fingers and just stared at the gorgeous cover.
"Thanks Bruce. This book is gorgeous."
"Well Loki gave me a hand on what kind of books you like."
You cheeks heated up with blush as you tried to avoid Loki's gaze.

"Open mine next." Bucky laughed and passed you a box. There was a don't disturb sign and silk pillow cases.
"I can guess what this is for." You laughed, showing Loki the don't disturb sign. He took the sign and laughed at it.
"Finally, we have needed one of these." Loki blushed.
"Yeah well don't use it too often." Bucky eyed you carefully.

Steve passed you a card. You opened it and it had two necklaces in. One that had Loki's horn symbol on the chain and the other that had your eternity symbol on. You clipped the one with your symbol on it, around Loki's neck and he clipped his symbol on yours.
"Thanks Steve."
"No problem, just don't break up again, I can't return those." He laughed.

You fiddled with the necklace and placed a small kiss on it, wishing that you and Loki are for eternity. Clint passed you tall box. You opened it to find a hand crafted, engraved bow with a twelve set of arrows. You took one of the arrows and placed it on the bow, steadying your stance. You aimed the arrow at vision giving him a small nod. You let the arrow fly through the air, vision making it go through his face and hitting the wall behind him.

"Nice aim." Clint said.
You smiled and tony passed you a small box. You opened it to find car keys inside.
"You're shitting me?"
"Nope, its downstairs. You get a test drive later."
"Thanks. Don't blame me if I crash it a couple times."

"Y/n, Ive got something for you in your room." Loki said taking your hand and leading you to your room while the others followed.
As soon as you opened the door, you saw a box on your bed.
You opened it to find a dagger with your name engraved into the crystal handle.
There was also a chain necklace and a smaller box.
You opened the smaller box to find a not that said ' turn around'.

You turned around to see Loki standing right behind you with a ring in his hand.