Norway

A/n: when I checked the views and saw that it was over 1k, I did laps of my kitchen. I am so happy that I have tons of readers, thank you so much.
Also I just watched falcon and the winter soldier, its getting worse but better.

-

You woke up tangled in Loki's arms, shivering slightly. You rolled back into Loki's chest so that he was big spoon. He hummed in content and held you tighter, nuzzling his nose into the base of your neck. His bare skin met with your bare skin where your shirt was riding up. You wanted to pull your shirt down but you liked being this close to Loki. His skin was freezing compared to yours.
"Your very hot darling." Loki pressed a kiss on the top of your back.
"Why thank you. I don't think I have a temperature though, probably just warm from being under the covers."
"Ok, are you sure you feel alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Are you?"
"Mhmm."

You turned around and nuzzled your nose into his chest, breathing in his mint and vanilla scent.
"I'm sorry for making you wait nine weeks for a cuddle."
"You're joking right? I'd wait forever if it meant you would be okay."
"You need to stop with all the romance, I'm too tired to express my undying love for you. Wake me up in an hour then we'll talk." You sunk back into his chest, pulling his torso closer to you. Just as you drifted off Loki whispered, barely audible, "i'll give you all the time in the realms." He lightly kissed your forehead as to not disturb you before drifting off himself.

-

You woke up before Loki did. You just about escaped his iron grip, making him stir before relaxing. You sneaked off to the kitchen, where you were hoping to find Tony, instead you found the spider kid.
"Hey spidey. What are you doing this fine morning?" You said making you and loki some tea.
"Nothing much. You're in a good mood. What happened after tony found you two doing stuff?"
"Did he tell everyone? Ugh, nothing happened, we just did some scrap booking. Do you want tea?"
"Yeah, thanks. Is scrapbooking code for something?"
"No peter, sugar?"
"Two please."

You smiled at his boyish ways and made him some tea. You wrote a note to Loki:
Just in the kitchen with the spider, enjoy your tea my love xx.
You put it on his bedside table next to his tea. You shook him slightly before teleporting back to the kitchen.
"Jeez, that was scary in a cool way."
"Sorry, you'll get used to it soon enough."

"Your powers are pretty cool. How did you get them?"
"I uh, was experimented on, I know sort of cliche but turns out it happens a lot."
"Oh sorry. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and now my senses are heightened. Without any countdown, throw me an apple." He said turning around.
"How are you supposed to catch if you can't see."
"That's the trick. Trust me its really fun."

You threw him an apple and he caught it without faltering to dropping it.
"That's quite impressive. I was looking for tony but i enjoy your company much better."
"Why were you looking for Mr Stark?"
"I just wanted to use one of his jets but i might as well just teleport. Also you can call him tony you know."
"Yeah? Well i might try that later."
"Ok kid. Your so cute."

"Not as cute as you in my shirt." Loki said from the doorway.
"Hey my love. I need you to pack for a weekend."
"Why?"
"I have my secrets. Come on Pete i need you for something." You took his hand and dragged him past Loki.
"Bye mr Loki."

"Peter you don't have to call everyone mr or miss. Relax a bit." You said taking him to your room.
"Ok so, how do I book a hotel room in Norway for today?"
"If you call them and say that you know Mr stark- I mean tony, they will let you go on such short notice."
"You are probably the top of your class with thinking like that. Up top."
He hesitantly high fived you while you looked up a hotel in Norway.

-

"Loki? Are you okay?" You asked, walking into his room to find him on his phone. He rarely uses it.
"Yeah, I'm just checking something. How do you screenshoot again?"
"I think you mean screenshot. Press the off button and the home button at the same time. Sometime I realise how much of an old man you are." You kissed his forehead softly and scanned his book shelf for any titles that stood out.

"Hey, you should see Thor with these things. I doubt he knows how to turn it on."
"Have you packed yet?"
"No, you do realise I'm not some simple mortal midgardian."
You gave him a death stare and he put down his phone. He snaked his arms around your waist and placed kisses on your neck.
"I wasn't talking about you, my love."
"Loki, stop. That tickles."

He hummed into your skin, making it tickle more. You elbowed him in the ribs and he fell back onto the bed.
"We have to go in 10 minutes so be ready to leave." You said to Loki before straddling him.
"Sit up."
"Make me." Loki growled in response.
"Actually you can stay here, i'll go out by myself." You stood up and left the room smiling.

When you got half way down the hallway, you felt someone yank your arm and pressed you into the wall. Loki stood above you smiling devilishly. He placed feather light kisses along your jaw making you hum slightly.
"Okay crazy, time to go." You took his hand and dragged him to the living room.
"Peter, we're going now. Ill see you when we get back."
"Did you send the email?"
"Yeah, i'll see you later kid."

Loki looked at you confused but you just shrugged and grabbed his hand.
You teleported you and him to a hotel on the edge of new Asgard. Valkyrie was waiting for you.
"Hello king of Asgard." You hugged Valkyrie. "Thank you for letting us out here, its beautiful. How long had it been snowing?"
"The past few days. Just call me when your settled in."
You nodded and she walked out, leaving Loki staring at you confused.

"Ta-daaaa. What? Do you not like it? Say something please?"
Loki's face relaxed. He raised his eyebrows and bit the corner of his lip. He lifted you jaw up gently and kissed you sweetly. He bit your lip slightly and kissed you again. You stumbled into him but he steadied you, holding your waist. He pulled back and looked into your eyes.

"Well said." You gulped.
The rest of the night was spent reading in front of the massive fireplace.
Saturday was spent was spent walking in the snow and watching tv.
Sunday was spent trying to make marshmallows. It didn't go well you ended up getting powdered sugar every where.
Sunday night, you and Loki had dinner with Valkyrie.

You went back to the tower Monday morning, more relaxed than ever until frost crept around the edges of the windows in a matter of seconds.