Birthday pt 2

"Loki, what are you doing?" You took a step back and stumbled into the bed, making you sit on the edge.
He knelt down on one knee.
"Y/n, I love you more than anything. Its quite early for marriage, so this is a promise ring. I promise to love you for the rest of my life, I promise to care for you whenever you need it. I promise to learn every tiny intricate detail about your face and your personality. And i promise to marry you eventually."

"Lokes, I'm not exactly sure how to answer. Only that I love you too and I promise to never stop." Tears slipped from your eyes as he lifted your hand and placed the gorgeous lilac ring on your ring finger. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him on top of you, kissing him and never wanting to stop.

"Shit, okay lets give them some privacy." Tony said with tears in his eyes.
"I didn't get to give her my present yet." Sam fussed.
They all left and closed the door, leaving you and Loki holding tight onto each other.
You held up your hand and admiring the ring.

"I cant not look at it. It beautiful Lokes."
"I don't know if you noticed but its the same model as the ring I gave you on the mission."
Your eyes widened and your mouth fell open.
"I thought it looked familiar."

You pulled his shirt again, kissing him over and over on his forehead.
He lifted his head slightly and kissed your jaw and tickling your sides.
You threw your head back laughing, tugging gently at his hair.
"Ok I think we should get back to the others." Loki said softly in your ear, making you shudder.

"I don't want to."
"Come on." He said lifting you over his shoulder.
"Aren't I heavy?" You gulped, trying to ignore the voices swirling in your mind.
"No my dear. Even though you are almost at a healthy weight, which is a good thing because you get to eat cake, and I do have super human strength, not bragging or anything. Plus it doesn't matter."
"Okay, sorry."

"Don't be. Talking about cake." He said nibbling softly at the skin on your thigh.
"Hey stop that." You laughed.
He carried you to the living room where everyone was waiting impatiently.

"Finally." Sam sighed as Loki put you down gently onto the sofa.
"Calm down Sam." You winked at him as he passed you a gift bag.
You opened it to find a blue tooth projector.

Loki looked at it and raised his eyebrows.
"What does it do?"
"You connect a laptop or something to it and it projects whatever's on the laptop onto the ceiling or wall. Its also got speakers so its louder. I was looking on amazon for one of these a while back."
"Yeah I had to use your laptop for something and it opened on that." Sam explained.

"So you just take my laptop without asking?"
"Yeah everyone does, yours has got the best quality."
"Ok I will be putting a password on it." You huffed.

"Oh here's mine." Pepper said passing you a small box.
You opened it to see a teal puff key chain, a skull keychain and an infinity symbol keychain.
"There for your car keys."
"Thanks Pepper, who wants to go for a test drive?" You said, fiddling with the key chains, trying to put them onto your car keys.

"Absolutely not, you cannot drive for shit." Bucky said dragging Steve to his bedroom.
"I'll do it, I imagine you do much better at driving a car then riding a horse." Thor laughed and hit Loki on the back twice.
"Ok lets go then." You said standing up.

"Y/n, you might want to put some shoes on." Wanda pointed out.
"Oh yeah, one sec." you said before running into your room and picking out a pair of white trainers.
"Ok I'm ready now."

"Be back for 1 I have something planned."
"K thanks tony. I'll see you lot later." You said dragging Loki and Thor with you to the garage.
You clicked your car keys and and saw a matte black tesla's lights flash.
"Omg, I think its that one." You squealed and tugged at Loki, trying to get him to be more excited.

Once you got in the car, Loki in the passenger seat and Thor in the middle seat at the back, you realised, no one here knew how to drive.
"Loki, you don't happen to know to drive a car do you?" Thor questioned, spotting your embarrassed face.
"No, I thought you did."
"I don't have good history with cars, especially after Jane hit me with one."

"Ok, i'll just wing it. We'll see what happens."
You turned the key and the engine started, you changed the gears and stamped your foot into the left pedal and shot foreword. You lifted your foot slightly, slowing the car down and using the wheel to direct where the car was going. After a couple tries you figured out the right amount of pressure on the pedals and how to tilt the wheel.
By the time you drove around the car park a couple times, it was 10 to 1.

"Alright I think you have got the hang of it. Let's see what pepper has got for you." Thor said.
-

"What film are we watching?" It was exciting to be in a cinema full stop, but being in a cinema with beds instead of chairs was so much better.
"What ever you want. Just go up there and pick a film."
"Alright."
You went up into a dark room with a projector in it, the walls were lined with small boxes that had movie titles on them. You saw one that caught you eye, it read 'The Fault In Our Stars'. You. Opened it to find a USB and plugged it into the projector.

You and Loki had a bed near the back, so no one could see you.
"Thank you Loki, this entire day has been amazing. And I cannot even put into words how much I love you."

-
After the film you all went back to the tower. All the time it took to get to the cinema, to watch the film and get back took about 3 hours. When you got back, you all talked about about the most random shit.
"Ok dinner then cake." Bucky said, managing to detach his lips from Steve's finally.

Vision brought in pizzas. They were all eaten within minutes, you grabbing two slices, it was all you could eat, considering there was going to be cake.

When Bruce brought the cake it had twenty candles on it. It took all the breath in you, to blow them out, making a wish.
I wish these guys stay my family for as long as I live.

You cut the cake, giving Loki the biggest slice and yourself the smallest.
After the cake, you fell asleep almost immediately on the sofa, with your head on Loki's chest and your legs on Thor's lap.