What do you say?

A/n: sorry for the last chapter being really shit, but I promise this is going to be so much better.
Warning: very fluffy, slight spice.

-
Loki laid her head on your shoulder, slowly drifting to sleep. You whispered a small spell into her ear to ensure she wouldn't get any nightmares, a spell that took a lot of energy. As her pale blue skin slowly faded, she snuggled up tighter, wrapping her arms around your torso. You ran your fingers through her raven hair and laid a small kiss on the top of her head.

"Are you going to do it today?" Bucky said softly, finding a place to park in the hotel car park.
"I think so. She's everything I've ever wanted and Beyoncé said it best, I like it, so I'm going to put a ring on it."
"That was incredibly cheesy." Nat added while eating the ice cream that Loki didn't want.
"I actually don't care. She's so perfect. And don't bring me down, especially when I can actually admit my feelings."
"For the last time, Bruce is just a close friend."
"That you want to kiss." Bucky teased and turned off the engine.

"Loki, darling. Do you want me to carry you?"
She nodded into your chest and reached to undo her seatbelt.
"I've got it love." You used magic to undo her seat belt and take away the shields on you both.
"Come on." You hauled her into your lap and carried her bridal style out of the car. While Bucky and Nat grabbed their bags, you used magic to teleport yours and Loki's stuff into your hotel room.

"Can you two tell the person at the front desk that we're here." You said quickly before teleporting to your hotel room. You laid Loki on the giant bed before checking around the room. You sat down on the bed and twisted your promise ring on your finger.

-
"Love, I'm going to get in the shower, we have dinner reservations in an hour, okay."
"What am I going to wear? I'm too tired for magic right now." He said looking at all the dresses he brought, expecting to feel feminine for the rest of the weekend.
"I packed you a suit just in case, silly trickster."
"What would I do without you, love?"
"I don't even want to imagine the trouble you'd get into." You kissed his forehead before heading to the bathroom.

You took off your clothes and stepped into the steaming shower, letting the water, warm you up a bit. You stood in the shower for a bit, cleaning the sweat off yourself before hearing the door open.
"You know, I can take a shower or a bath without you joining."
"I know, but its so much more fun when its both of us." His voice was raspy from sleep but incredibly sexy.
"What did I tell you about talking to me like that?"
"Not to do it, especially when you're naked." He said, stepping into the shower with you.

He stepped towards you and pulled you in by the back of your head and kissed you softly.
"Loki, we've got dinner in 45 minutes."
"So?"
He pressed his lips to your jaw and slammed you against the wall. You tugged on his hair, drawing out a soft groan from him.
-
"Lokes? Are you ready?" You asked, putting on your necklace. You turned around to find Loki leaning against the wall, with awe in his eyes.
"What?"
"Nothing. You ready to leave?"
"Yeah let me just grab my bracelet."
"I've got to admit, the spider boy is very smart."

"Indeed he is."
You grabbed Loki's hand and lead him to the lift.
"You look so handsome in a suit." You said, kissing his cheek.
"And you look ravishing in that dress, darling."

You and Loki made your way to the restaurant down the road from your hotel, where you got seated at your reservation.
"Darling, why did you set up this trip?"
"Just a romantic getaway before your birthday and the hassle that will undoubtedly be Christmas with the Avengers."
"Fair enough."

"Actually, I do have a question for you." You scratched at the inside of your thumb while looking into his eyes.
"What is it darling?"
"Well, I would've asked Thor for his blessing, but he was the one who told me you were ready for this." You stood up and conjured the emerald ring and got onto one knee.

"Loki Friggason, love of my life, most beautiful being in all the realms. I am so lucky to have had the privilege of knowing you, let alone courting and proposing to you."
"What are you doing?"
"Proposing I thought that was obvious."
"No I know I'm just in shock, do finish."

"Ok. As I was saying to my hopefully fiancé before they interrupted, I can't imagine a life without you. I want to wed you and bed you. I want to start a family in the far future. I want to to prove my undying love for you. I want nothing more than to know you are staying for the rest of our lives. I want you to always remember that I love thee with a love that shall not die, till the sun grows old and the stars grow cold. Loki, will you marry me?"
"Obviously."
You slid the ring onto his finger and kissed him deeply, passionately and hard.

"Darling you can sit down now."
"Ok?"
You sat down at his sudden change in mood and questioned if it was too early.
"Stop worrying love. Its just funny that you couldn't seem to wait an hour."

"What?"
Loki dropped to one knee and pulled out a lilac ring.
"Y/n biancasdottir, I am not one to get on my knees for another, but for you I would happily do anything. I have lived for a long time, collected a lot of knowledge from my mother and piles of books, and have been prepared for king all my life. None of that could've prepared me for the little midgardian who stole my heart. It pains me that you will never get to yourself the way I do.  Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again and if I don't know if I can keep doing it unless I see you walk down the aisle. Will you do me the honour of being my wife?"

"Yes please." He slipped the ring onto your finger and kissed you again, this time more needy.
-
Loki's POV
I can't believe I get to marry  Y/n, the love of my life.
I carried her bridal style up to our hotel room and set her down gently on the bed. I see a note on the desk that catches my eye.

You are so lucky to be marrying my little sister so take care of her please. When she has a nightmare and won't go back to sleep, give her a dream catcher, it always makes her feel better. Also don't let her get sticky, she hates feeling sticky. When she is cold, give her a blanket not a jumper because she can feel like she is trapped somewhere. If she won't tell you why she is upset, you can always tickle it out of her. Don't tell her she is hot, call her beautiful as often as you can. When you hug her, kiss her shoulder, it makes her feel safe. Please just take care of her, and for my sake, lock the door.
- Bucky
-
A/n: This story is almost over my friends, but I am currently writing another one and have planned many more stories to come. Please let me know if you want any fanfics of Marvel, Stranger Things or iZombie.
Also, completely irrelevant but, the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen moved to my school last week and we are getting pretty close. Anyway, byyyeeeee.