Days like these

A/n: I hope you enjoy this chapter. I tried to brighten the mood a bit. This one is quite long.
Warning: eating disorder, OCD, slight spice.
-
"Lokes, are you up yet?"
"No."
You smiled into the pillow and turned around to face him.
His morning voice was gorgeous and he still had the little plait in his hair.

His eyes were closed and his chest was rising and falling slowly. His arms were under his head and his hair tangled in his hands.
"You're so beautiful." You whispered, barely audible.
He rolled onto his side and draped his arm across your stomach, pulling you in closer.

You breathed in his mint and vanilla scent, while resting your hand over his waist. You kissed his nose lightly and cuddled into his chest.
"I love you so much. I'm really sorry for making you deal with this." You said.
"You have nothing to apologise for darling. I love you more than anything and if you want my help, then I will be there."
"I love your morning voice, its kinda sexy."

"Oh yeah baby girl."
"Don't push your luck." You kissed his lips and sat up.
"I love mornings like this. It just kind of makes me forget, ya know?"
"Y/n, if you really loved mornings like this you would lay back down with me."

You smiled and laid back next to him.
"Are you okay? Ive never seen you this tired."
"Yeah, just stuff on my mind."
"Like what Lokes?"

"It's really not worth the trouble."
"I think it is. Please tell me?"
"Fine. I watched over your dreams because you were really fragile last night. I'm just scared to even touch you in case I hurt you. Its more what I'm capable of, than what you can handle. I mean you literally handled a ceiling dropping on your stomach."
"Hey, don't worry about it. You could never hurt me, I know you wouldn't."

"Not intentionally anyway."
"Your attitude is really bringing me down Lokes. Do you want pancakes? I'll even eat some myself, I'll try really hard, I promise."
"Fine. But can you do it you do it with ice cream like last time?"
"Of course. Ill be gone for a while so just try to catch up on sleep. Okay my love?"
He was already fast asleep. You smiled to yourself and went to the kitchen.

-
"Lokes. Wake up babe."
His eyes fluttered open slowly.
You passed him his plate and silverware.
You sat next to him with two pancakes, instead of Loki's stack of eight.
"I know how hungry you get when you are tired so I gave you a lot."
"Thank you, this looks amazing."

You looked down at your food and picked up your fork. You cut a small piece and ate it. And then another. You waited a couple seconds, expecting to feel sick. You didn't, your stomach felt weird but not sick. You took another bite.
Don't swallow.
If you swallow something bad will happen.

"Y/n, don't listen to it. As long as I'm here nothing bad is going to happen, I promise." He reached for your hand and rubbed circles on your palm.
You swallowed reluctantly.
"That's it. Three bites, well done my love."
You smiled and took another bite.

"Ok four bites, I cant do anymore."
"Ok. But still four bites is a lot, that's really good my dear. Ill have the rest."
"Really, like you don't have enough." You laughed.
"Well, I am a god and a frost giant. I need food, especially when it tastes this good."

You laid back down and just let your mind wonder.
"Lokes? Why do you stick around?"
"Because I love you."
"Yeah, but why. Its not like I'm some model or really funny."
"Because you are funny, and beautiful. You're kind and gentle, even to those who don't necessarily deserve it. But you are also my friend. And I never want you to change, you are perfect. Speaking of those who don't deserve it, why do you love me?"

"This could take a while, you're funny, smart, kind and very sexy and I love they way you bite the corner of your lip when you concentrate. But I know you would do anything for the people you love."
His emerald eyes filled with tears.
"I am very sexy aren't I?"
You laughed and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go.