Family

A/n: writing this story makes me so happy, and its amazing that you are reading this.
You are amazing and are loved.
I appreciate every read massively.
Warning: panic attacks, family issues.
-

You woke up in your bed next to Loki who was already up, reading.
"Good morning love." You said, your voice gritty from sleep.
"Good morning darling." He replied, keeping his eyes glued to the book.
You were still in your clothes from last night, having fallen asleep before being able to get changed.

"I'm going to get in the shower. Do you mind making me tea for when I'm finished?"
"Of course darling"

You grabbed a hoodie and some loose shorts and went into the bathroom. You took all the smudged makeup off and you took the plaits out of your hair. You took your dress off and got into the shower, making sure to wash your hair and get all the knots out.
When you got out the shower you dried yourself off and put the hoodie and shorts on. You combed through your hair as you walked out of the bathroom to find Loki walking in with tea.

"Here you are darling. Where's your cast?"
"Oh right. I didn't even notice. Thank you my love." You said taking the tea out of his hand and sliding the cast back on your leg.
"When is the next checkup on your leg?"
"Oh shit. Its today."

"What's the time?" You said while chugging your tea.
"Its ten to eleven."
"Ok I gotta go, i'll see you later Lokes."
You walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

You walked into the medical wing to find Bruce running tests.
"Hey, I was wondering if you were up yet."
"Yeah I was just in the shower for too long."
"Ok. Lift your leg onto the x-ray table and we will have a look."

You sat on the bed and lifted your leg onto a cold table. He pushed a machine over your leg and scanned it.
"Good news, its almost fully healed. I would advise keeping the cast on for a couple days though even if it doesn't hurt. Its just until your leg gets strong enough."
"Ok thanks Bruce."

"Oh Tony said he wanted to speak to you. Said something about your parents."
"Um ok." What about your parents? You hadn't seen them since you were five, you always had them at the back of your mind but never did anything about it.
You made your way to Tony's office.

"Hey kid."
"Hey Tony. Bruce said you wanted to talk to me about my parents."
"Yeah. After some digging and a few DNA tests, hope you don't mind, I found your parents."
"What the shit? You found them? Do I get to meet them?"

"Calm down kid. They live all the way in london now. But I did get their phone number so here you go." He said passing you a piece of paper with a phone number on it.
"Thank you Tony so much. I'm finally going to talk to my parents after almost 15 years."
"Yeah about that. How come you didn't tell me your birthday is in two months?"

"Hydra never told me the exact date they just said the month. I didn't celebrate it though so there wasn't really a point anyway." You said while heading towards the elevator.
"See you later kid."
"I have a name you know" you said as the elevator doors closed in front of you.

You looked down to the piece of paper in your hands. This one piece of paper could change your life, forever. You could have siblings, or a dog. You took deep breaths as the number in front of you stressed you out. When you got to your room, Loki had left. You grabbed your phone and put in the number.

You didn't press the call button yet. You just stared at your phone, your hands shaking slightly. You tapped your desk in a rhythm, trying to clear your thoughts.
"Loki, Nat, Wanda, Thor. Can you all come here please? " you shouted.
Loki, Thor and Wanda walked in.

"Where's Nat?"
"She's on a mission." Wanda replied.
"Ok so, Tony gave me a piece of paper with my parents number on it. He found my parents. I just don't think I can call them though."