Endgame

A/n: this is going to be fun. Mostly good news to come.
Warning: a lot violence and fighting
-
The next thing you knew, you standing in between to Loki and peter, ready to fight Thanos and his crew. Surrounding you were Wanda, Tony, Strange, Pepper, Thor, Clint, Hulk, Steve and Bucky. Wakandan warriors and alien army's clouded your side of you guessed to be the battlefield.
You looked around to try to find Nat.

"A soul for a soul." You whispered quietly under your breath, trying not to think about Nat's sacrifice.
"Avengers." Steve shouted.
"Assemble." He said as he summoned mjolnir.
As you all started running into the fight you said to Loki. "I don't think Thor and Steve are the only ones." You felt mjolnir's energy from a mile away and smirked at your self as you ripped an opposing soldier in half.

"Let him have his fun." Loki replied, glancing at Steve throwing mjolnir around as if it were a toy. You shook your head and saw someone heading for Loki.
"Lokes." He noticed the person headed for him and nodded at you.

He flipped and rolled under you as you jumped to use your magic and broke his neck. You noticed to see Wanda struggling with Thanos. You teleported behind Thanos and concentrated. He started kneeling over in pain, shuddering at the ache you were sending fluently through his skull.
Your leg slipped out from under you, before someone stabbing you leg.

You lost concentration on Thanos and ripped the dagger out of your thigh.
"Thanks." You said to the guy had stabbed you and slit his throat. He made groaning, gurgling noises before droping.
Thanos had moved away from you but instead a 6 ft metallic worm dog came running at you. It roared in your face making you laugh. You placed a hand on its head and got it under your spell. You climbed it and rode it, using your magic to disfigure enemies as you raced by.
You patted the beast on the neck and back flipped off it, rejoining Loki and peter.

"Want to add a little flair?" You asked loki.
"You know me so well dear."
You ran at him at full speed and backflipped off his chest, pulling swords out in both your hands making even more bodies drop.
You slid the swords into their holders on your back and took out the daggers Loki had gifted you.
"You have them?"
"Of course I do. Now turn around before that guy splits your skull."

He turned around swiftly and kicked the person legs out from under them and held hid dagger to their throat.
"Y/n." Peters shrieks startled you.
"Kid." You raced over to him and peeled away the soldiers one by one.
"Pete, are you alright."
"Yeah. There was just so many of them." He said falling into your chest, hugging you tightly.
"Kid, I know its a lot, especially when your still, what, 15? But you need to keep a brave face. Promise you'll try."
"Yeah, okay." He whimpered slightly.
"Good, now, lets kill some bad guys."

You both smirked and slice people to bits.
Thanos came up behind you, some how wielding a 6 stone gauntlet.
Your body went into panic mode. As his fingers drew together to click, you used your powers to stiffen his hand. He looked at you furiously.

An exiting feeling crept out of your stomach and up your throat. He took out his double sided sword and walked towards you. You kept so still, you could've been invisible.
Screams from Bucky, Tony, Loki and Peter warned you but you drowned them out, focusing.
The slow motion came back.
He spun the sword in his hand, swinging at you. You cut through your torso, but you just smiled.

The illusion he cut into faded away and you stood behind him, wielding the infinity gauntlet. You couldn't click just yet, you wanted to kill him yourself.
His jaw locked and multiple of his minions rushed towards you. You didn't even flinch and they all fell on their butts.
"I want Natasha back."
"Its not possible, a soul for a soul. Unless your willing to die." Thanos set his eyes on you.
"There is a lot I am willing to do."

"Y/n." Loki shouted to you as teleported next to you.
"No Loki." You put simply, teleporting him to Bucky, who knew what had to be done.

You concentrated and Thanos fell to his knees again, wincing. You made a large spear shoot through his stomach.
You stared right at him, his face only inches away from yours. His warm breath made you shiver slightly.
"You didn't go for the head?" You grabbed you by your waist.
"Not yet." You said opening a portal of your own, nat walking through and shooting him in the neck. He gurgled blood and when you were satisfied, you clicked your fingers.

You watched as all of thanos' men vanished into thin air.
You fell, laying on your back, squirming from the pain.
"Y/n? Darling? Relax, its okay." Loki was at your side.
"I cant. I have to do one thing first." You grunted, writhing in pain.
Your arm was burned to a crisp, all of the magic sucked out of it.

"Nat, I'm sorry."
"Don't be y/n. You brought me back. How?"
"Sigils and runes. It bloody hurt." You just about got out.
"Stop fighting it. Let me heal it." Loki put his hands your burnt wrist.
You body jerked uncontrollably, waiting for the pain to be over.
"Why isn't it working?" Loki's eyes filled with tears and his voice wavered.

"Y/n?"
"Hey Buck."
"You have to let him heal you. Its taking too much of your strength."
"Ugghh, I'm trying. I-its stuck. L-Lokes, Buck, I'm sorry."
You screamed in pain, letting the rest of your magic heal you and creating an energy barrier around yourself, knocking nat, buck and Lokes back.

Then it all went black.
-
Loki's POV
Another day, she didn't wake up. I was beginning to lose all hope. It has been 9 weeks, 4 days, 15 hours and 47 minutes since she went into the coma. I know she fights it off everyday. She is definitely the strongest of us all. I'm sure Thor would not like to hear that, but its so true.
The love of my life, the strongest women I know.

I held her hand and admired her painted nails that Wanda did yesterday. The dark blue colour matched her s/c hand perfectly. The lilac ring placed delicately on her finger. Never, even when we broke up, did she ever take it off. I wanted to keep her beauty forever.
I goy my pencil and paper out, sketching the paper gently.
I didn't want to draw another picture of her here, she would hate it.
Instead, I drew her on the battlefield, strong, gorgeous and ultimately, the only one I ever want to have. The only one I can tolerate being around forever.

I love her more than life itself. I cant imagine my life without her.
In no time I have finished my sketch for the day. Bruce said that if she shows no sign of waking up, he will have to move her to a more permanent place, but I still have hope.
You used my magic to put my drawing back and hold her burnt arm.
Slowly unraveling the bandages on her arm, makes me wince at her red skin. Its healing well but it still reminds me of how I couldn't help her.
I hold her cold hand, drawing circles on her palm when her hand twitches to grasp mine.

Your POV
The faint smell of mint and vanilla filled your senses. Someone's hand gripped yours. His soft yet tough hands drew circles on your sensitive palm. You wanted to tell him you were awake but you had a tube down your throat. You tried to grip his hand back, only twitching your hand slightly.
"Bruce. Bruce, something happened." His smooth voice shouted.
You heard footsteps nearing you and another hand feel yours.
"She-she grabbed my hand. That's good right."
"I have to check something. Y/n, if you can hear me, lift your fingers."

You tried but nothing happened. "I'm sorry Loki, it must've been a muscle spasm or something."
"Yeah okay. I don't know why I thought that." The hurt in his voice was enough for both your arms to be able to move. You hand slowly made its way across the bed, trying to find Loki's hand. You felt a cold finger, and then another. You grabbed his hand and pulled it up to your chest.
"Bruce are you seeing this."
"Yeah, y/n, can you hear me." You squeezed Loki's hand and he sighed. He squeezed back and you could practically see his smile.

"Y/n, darling. Can you open your eyes?" You tried but nothing happened. You put all your force into opening your eye just a little bit. Your eyes fluttered open, leaving a banging ache in your skull.
"Y/n. Oh Norns, your awake. Bruce, her eyes are open."
A green Bruce stood in front of you. Not quite hulk, not quite banner. An in between figure.

Loki stood up and placed a much needed kiss on your forehead, which awakened the rest of your body and your magic.