Chapter Thirteen - Where the sky meets the sea

"Whatever or whoever is out there, we will figure it out together, okay?" Garrison spoke reaching out to touch my cheek. I smiled. "Together, but together in secret for now" "until you're queen" he responded kissing my forehead. "until then" I said looking up to him. I sighed "you probably should be on your way back, I'll use my magic to transport you back to Auradon Prep" "I'd appreciate that" he said kissing me one last time. I waved my hand and sent him back to his dorm.

I looked out at the forest before heading inside to my Aunt's Castle. I could hear a carriage once again. I looked out and saw it was gold this time. I felt a huge way of relief. I waited outside for it to draw closer.

Out of the carriage came my mother and father. "Mom, dad" I exclaimed running up to them. "Hi sweetheart" my dad spoke kissing my forehead. "Hi" I smiled. "How are you princess?" he asked. "Good just getting some air" "understood" he nodded. 

"Savannah, the cookies are done why don't you come back in now" spoke my Aunt. I nodded. "Mal, Ben, what a surprise" she smiled. We all walked inside. 

"So what brings you two here?" she asked setting down the tray of cookies. I looked to my friends and they seemed equally clueless. "Mom, dad, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up. 

"We never thought we would have to tell you but there's more lands beyond the eighteen states of Auradon and some places with creatures worse than the Isle" spoke my dad. I dropped my mug and it shattered. 

"What do you mean?" I said stepping forward.